+1

A wonderful Christmas time to all with many blessed moments, filled with smiles, happiness and joy!

Wishes

Image for post A wonderful Christmas time to all with many blessed moments, filled with smiles, happiness and joy!
Mariannes avatar Music
10 19
@2706881

Thank you, Linnster.
And I hope that you had a great time.
smile smilie

@2706923

Thank you so much, SynysterGates. smile smilie

Christmas time stirs up the senses,
driving business and expenses,
feelings, trade and celebrations -
generating "cerebrations".

But there's more than empty glamour
or the sounds of angry clamour:
love and hope build on devotion,
feeding souls with kind emotion.

@2706893

Lol, thank you, Rooster - although an accident happened.

I hope that you had a wonderful time. smile smilie

@2706937

Thank you, Metal, that is very kind of you.
smile smilie

Thanks Marianne, it was great but I'm ready for some warm sunny days. It's very cold here today with snow on the ground. 2 degrees above zero.

@StarzAbove Thanks Marianne, it was great but I'm ready for some warm sunny days. It's very cold here today with snow on the...

You're very welcome, Starz.
Lol, we are finally having a nice brightening today.
Right now, it is about -2 °C (11.13 a.m.).

@StarzAbove Glad things are looking up for you.... but it's still cold here and spitting snow again.

Things changed since; On Friday morning, there was a pure white cover of powdery snow, and then, rain and stormy winds occurred, with occasional brightenings, melting down the snow in just a day. The temperatures went up drastically. Today is stormy and mostly sunny.

Happy New Year! smile smilie

TNKS so glad it is over. If only i lived in a warm place with running water like that pretty picture that proves the snow will be gone in no time.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred TNKS so glad it is over. If only i lived in a warm place with running water like that pretty picture that proves...

I am really sorry to hear about your sad Christmas and hope that your situation, resp. your surroundings will brighten up very soon.

If you agree, I will include you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks M, we are going to be below freezing for a number of days so we are just thankful we had a good Christmas and are now hunkered down until spring.
Happy New Year to you and your family.hug smilie