+7

Trump is the Laziest President in History

The Trump admin has gotten almost nothing done in it's first year and the guy who whined about Obama's vacation time (26 days) spent 112 days of his first year on vacation which officially makes Trump the laziest president ever. Not only incompetent and lazy but taxpayers get to pick up the huge bill paying for rooms, meals and golf carts for secret service and Trump which Trump pockets since he stays at his own resorts. He also doubled prices since the public started picking up the tab.
This is how we make America great . . . . for Trump.

Image for post Trump is the Laziest President in History
urwutuiss avatar People & Celebrities
6 214
@2707743

Yes he did, and he's been on vacation since the day he was inaugurated. And at taxpayer's expense. Won't even pay for the security at his vacation home in Florida. What a cheap O

@2707928

hahahahahaha You nailed it. I love that description of him, I've often wondered that myself. Trump thinks he's God's gift to women..... if he only knew what we think of the idiot.

@2707933

Exactly. I don't see how Melania can stand to be in the same room with that doodling old fool.

@2707947

For sure. She can't hide her true feelings about the moron.

@2707953

Looks as though someone got mad and deleted their comments and took a lot of good replies down as well. So sad that people can't take the heat and run for cover. Cowards.

@2708227

That is hilarious. I certainly don't hate men, but Trump is no man, but a puny, whining, moron.

@2707944

Wouldn't blame her one bit. I look for a divorce once this is all over. Mark my words.

@2707949

Yikes, who could stand that lump of lard.

@2707627

He's making the U.S. look bad and he's an embarrassment to our country. He's in there for the money and attention. Talks about fake news but when he's not the subject of the day he will say something stupid just so the press will cover him. He would be lost without the press.

@2707884

That's true. So the Republicans will be cutting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid in the near future....mark my words.

@2707926

Slimy toad is right. I'm hoping the Mueller investigation will prove what a con man he really is and is bed with Putin and the Republicans will step up to the plate and get rid of him. I can't stand another year of this jerk and his stupidity.

@2707930

I think Trump is very worried now that Mueller is closing in on him. Now he and some of the Republicans are trying to diss Mueller, when just about a year ago they were all saying what a great and fair person he was. If he fires the man, all hell will break loose.

@2707938

biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smiliey smiliey smiliey smilieclap smilieclap smilieclap smilie

Wouldn't that be great? lol

@2707951

Me either, I would dance in the streets if that were to happen. lol

@2707962

That's exactly what the "lump" is saying.

@2707967

A bunch of whining. lol

@2707973

hahaha He was out golfing today. lol

@2707984

I laugh every time I see it. That's exactly how Trump would act if he thought no one was watching. lol Plus, whenever he golfs, the guys he's golfing with always lets him win, he's just like a spoiled brat, people afraid to do what's right.

@2707627

Thank God he doesn't act like one or talk like one.Obama had me in the state of depression for 8 years.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply

"when I am elected as your president I will be too busy to play golf" this loser has played more golf in his first year that Obama played in eight years

@2707873

Yes it is, they complained about the debt, but with the tax bill that Trump has signed it is going to add zillions to the national debt, and yet his supporters, who complained all last year, are OK with it. What hypocrites they are.

@2707873

@2708244

I've noticed that when some people on this site can't face the facts, then they start calling people names, such as man haters. lol lol That's a sure sign of how immature they really are.

@2709120

Fortunately I don't see most of those comments. One person who is always saying we block them, is the very one that blocked me when she/he first arrived. But I'm strong, I can take all their pettiness, just makes them look really ignorant and immature. lol

Another person likes to complain that we block because we don't like their opinions, when in fact I block because of name calling, lying, and those trying to pick a fight. They fail to see what they are doing wrong....but the rest of us see it all the time.

@2709304

Some are always playing the victim, then when proven wrong, they whine, threaten to leave the site, say politics are ruining the site, when in fact it's those kinds of comments that are ruining the site.

@StarzAbove I've noticed that when some people on this site can't face the facts, then they start calling people names, such as...

You took the whole post up spewing hatred for President Trump .He did more in two yrs. then Obama

did in 8 yrs. and Obama wants the credit for President trumps accomplishments .At least President
Trump loves this country.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply

This post is ;
Stupid
Desperate
Pointless
Factless
False

Hey, look at that! The DNC Platform!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +6Reply
@Budwick This post is ; Stupid Desperate Pointless Factless False Hey, look at that! The DNC Platform!

Denial of the truth doesn't make it any less true and the DNC is no better or worse than the GOP. They both suck.

@urwutuis Denial of the truth doesn't make it any less true and the DNC is no better or worse than the GOP. They both suck.

Really?
Then prove it!
You've made an outrageous unfounded baseless statement.
Prove it!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +3Reply
@Budwick Really? Then prove it! You've made an outrageous unfounded baseless statement. Prove it!

That's why there's Google.
I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not trying to convince you.
Besides, You wouldn't believe anything I put up anyway.

@urwutuis That's why there's Google. I don't care if you believe it or not. I'm not trying to convince you. Besides, You...

Oh, OK, I get it.
You don't care about your credibility - and I should just assume that what you say is bull shit.

That's going to be a real time saver! Thanks.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +2Reply

Quite handy being neither republican or democrat. You could assume a position as if you had no axe to grind.

You clearly are in opposition to republicans and can't seem to come with any kind of label to identify your politics. Until then, you're a democrat.

@Budwick Quite handy being neither republican or democrat. You could assume a position as if you had no axe to grind. You...

Because everything is black or white.
Being left of center does not a democrat make but whatever blows your hair back

@Budwick I get it Urwut. You are an uncommitted whiner.

I will certainly give your comment all the consideration it is due.

@2707932

Out of curiosity Mona, how does Trump make your life worse?

@2709113

Trump has made America's life better by reversing a bunch of Obama era executive orders that were not in America's best interest. He got us out of that Paris BS accord. He has discredited that bad deal with Iran. Our military was unshackled and has decimated ISIS in the Middle East. He got us a terrific Supreme Court Justice. Passed the recent tax bill - we'll all be getting a nice raise come February.

If you truly care about America, then he represents a lot of what you care about.

@2709113

Hey Mona, did you see that South West Airlines just issued big bonuses to their employees? And, will be expanding their fleet? They credit the new tax bill.

Of course, you don't care about that - it doesn't affect you - Amirite?

@2709290

Well strap in Mona, cuz EVERY PHUCKIN BODY gets a raise starting in February. (That's when the new tax tables come out.)

It will be nice to have you on board the Trump train. Seats are filling fast so don't linger too long - you may not get a window seat otherwise.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +1Reply
@2709741

We could have used your help preventing Obama from phucking it up.

@2709113

You know, everyone working has a similar concern - remaining relevant to the company they work for. Some people continue education, work hard to be the best at what they do to garner recognition.

Worrying about it is another way to go I guess.

@2709404

Sweet, kind Mona - you my dear are part of everyone!
Welcome.

@2709113

Which social program got cut that affects your brother?

@2709402

So, where did you hear about those big cuts? Was it from anyone that actually knows? Or was it from someone that has a vested interest in keeping you pissed off?

Real world doesn't know except to know that phucking with Medicare, Social Security or Medicaid is political suicide.

Trump hasn't offered reassurance to people fearing an asteroid falling to Earth either. Cuz it's not happening.

Obamacare was failing the moment it began. There were millions that went without coverage before Trump even ran for office. They couldn't afford the Affordable Care Act. ACA premiums did not go down, they skyrocketed, and deductibles as well. Most decided to roll the dice, pay out of pocket. Before Obama left office premiums were jacked up again and insurers dropped out of the program. So, it was a complete and utter failure.

Democrats failed to play ball in 2017 - wouldn't lift a finger to help design a better system. Republicans at least managed to get rid of the mandate.

Od course I care about people and their lack of medical insurance. I wish Obama hadn't fucked up the system! I wish democrats would actually do something to help the American people. But why care about American people, right Mona?

@2709743

So, you never heard of any big cuts, right? Too many facts to deal with Mona? You're right, a general and complete dismissal maintains your dignity without showing that you don't know what you're talking about.

[Yeah, yeah, I know - I don't know you, blah, blah,blah. The charade is over Moana.]

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2709786

You haven't said shit and you've discounted all the reasonable responses I gave. You are a typical dem.

This is the response for which I should give some true thought? "Your dumbest reply yet Bud."

Good idea though, skitter away into the woodwork for awhile.

@2709038

Gotcha! Just another whiny snowflake.
Thanks for the heads-up JD.

for what it's worth, I appreciate that you take an interest!

@2709114

How COULD I know about you? You only piss and moan about Trump.

@2709285

Yes, and the occasional misguided republican.

Psst - little secret Mona, it has nothing to do with their political association, it's about what they say and do. Example - John McCain (R) is an asshole. Chuck Schumer d smilie - also an asshole.

Ya see - you're not allowed to do something like that. It's always what's good for the party not what's good for the citizens.

@2708230

Obama was one terrified President.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply

You got that right. He is president in name only, has no idea what's going on, watches TV all the time and gets his information from Fox Noise. Eats McDonalds all day long, watches TV then pats himself on the back for telling lies. The man is an idiot and isn't fit to be President of the United States of America.

@2707650

Exactly. He in it for the money and to say he can do anything he wants. He is living in a make believe world.

@2707784

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth who thinks the rest of us are beneath him. He's a disgrace to the American people. I can't stand a liar, and that's exactly what he is, everything that comes out of his mouth is either a lie or a pat on his back for things he has never accomplished.

I would not be comfortable saying that because I don't have the required information.. namely, how lazy the rest of our Presidents have been.

@PhilboydStudge I would not be comfortable saying that because I don't have the required information.. namely, how lazy the rest of...

Obama's 1st year 26 days
Bush's 1st year 44 days
Reagans 1st year 58 days
Clinton's 1st year 34 days
He's also on pace to spend more money on vacation in his 1st year than Obama spent in 8 years

@2707698

You're using a Trump tweet as evidence?
Beside the structure and plan being already in place and already trained local ground forces he armed the Kurds and tripled the # of civilian casualties. from 199 between 2014 and 2016 to 756 in 2017 and 500+ incidents still under investigation.

All he did was continue Obama's plan and not give a damn about civilians casualties.

@2708305

No sense talking to Liberals.They watch fake news,Like CNN.They don't know their Ass
from their Elbow.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree +1Reply
@2708305

I guess that pen does get heavy.
Signing routine bills and EOs is not exactly an accomplishment. It's not like he helped draft any of them and probably doesn't even know what's in most of them. He does seem to enjoy the ceremony though.

Not everything Trump does is bad just most of it.
2 for 1 regulations is the dumbest thing since the one term agenda, allowing coal mines to dump untreated runoff into rivers and approving DAPL although it does project right wing philosophy that corporations are efficient and can self regulate because the market will make it right.
That is a fantasy. Instead of quoting Adam Smith you should try reading him.

TPP was already dead and renegotiating NAFTA or killing the Iran deal would be a huge mistake. Nobody would ever make a deal with us again.
It's bad enough he screwed Native Americans. Again

I don't hate the man it's just that he's an overblown windbag who is incapable of doing the job.

There is that smug Martin Shkreli smirk that I hate and he's an embarrassment to the country but I don't want him impeached even though his tax and budget are another disaster. They'll be coming for SS next year.

@2708609

Love it or leave it? That's what you're going with?
You guys need new material.

@2708649

talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Happy New Year.

A lot of adjectives can be applied to Trump. Lazy is just not one of them.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Disagree +4Reply
@ozzyboy A lot of adjectives can be applied to Trump. Lazy is just not one of them.

I guess watching TV, riding golf carts and tweeting really takes it out of you. No wonder he needs so much vacation time.

@2708526

Really? I may have to find another forum. I have a problem with censorship even if it's balanced.
If I take the time and effort to type it they'd better post it. I hate typing almost as much as I hate paperwork.

@2708615

Bunch of whining maggots

Again, no facts. Image in content

cali93s avatar cali93 Disagree +3Reply
@2707683

Yeah right.
Having a little trouble swallowing?

@2707692

Translation: I have nothing

That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.

@2707808

It only sounds that way from inside the bubble.

None of us really knows what our government does out side of what we hear ..VIE...the internet or news..which is all run by a few individuals...I read that on the internet

I don't get the point of this thread. If you don't like his decisions as a president then shouldn't you be happy that he spent so much time on vacation? Are you complaining that you got cheated out of an extra 50% more President Trump?

He did more in one year to get this country going.Then Obama did in 8 years.God Bless him.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply
@hootowl He did more in one year to get this country going.Then Obama did in 8 years.God Bless him.

The country is doing about the same just more divided, more polluted and less safe.
What did he actually do? The only people better off are Trump and his donors.
They're already talking about cuts to medicare and SS.
He's giving another 100 billion to the military, the most wasteful organization on the face of the Earth, while cutting school lunches, meals on wheels and every other social & environmental program.
Same old crap. Billions to kill, nothing to help.

You call the military the most wasteful organization on the face of the earth.Where are you from.I hope not from this country.It's not billions to kill,it's to stop their killing.Try learning what's going on.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply
@hootowl You call the military the most wasteful organization on the face of the earth.Where are you from.I hope not from...

Right, peace through bombing.
It certainly is billions to kill. We are involved in more terrorist attacks than anyone else. If not directly then through aid and weaponry.
Drone strikes are the epitome of terrorism.

The Saudis are bombing the shit out of Yemen in American planes dropping American bombs. The reason Arabs don't like us is because we arm their enemy Israel. The only nation in the Middle East with nukes and the only one that refused to sign the nuclear free Middle East agreement.

N.Korea would give up it's nukes if we would stop running military exercises right off their coast. You think Kim Jong Un didn't see what happened to Amin, Hussein and Qaddafi ?
The only reason Iran wants nukes is to keep us and Israel from invading.

Where do you think Indonesia got the weaponry to butcher civilians?
Then there's Columbia, Central Africa, Honduras the list goes on.
It would be easier to list the countries we haven't had military operations in while congress hasn't declared war since 1941

Maybe you should take a step out of the bubble and try learning what's really going on instead of buying into the propaganda of the war machine cranked out by corporate media.
Their job is to manufacture consent and they're obviously pretty good at it.

The funniest part is that both parties Suck...but still have support from idiots.....HOW about voting in people that can work together and getting rid of those that cant...this PC bullshit needs to get squashed

@RECRUIT The funniest part is that both parties Suck...but still have support from idiots.....HOW about voting in people...

The problem is anyone capable of true leadership will never see their name on the ballot until we have publicly funded elections.

And one of the least educated.

He has gotten more done in one year then Obama did in 8 years. If that’s lazy the. Give me lazy all day everyday

@Anonymousmouse He has gotten more done in one year then Obama did in 8 years. If that’s lazy the. Give me lazy all day everyday

How do you figure that one?

He barely got that disgraceful tax cut through, which has been his only major piece of legislation this year.

@2707927

I think the Democrats are talking about repealing the sweet deal the corporate side got.

@urwutuis That's all they'll do is talk about it.

They can't do anything else unless they win big in 2018.

@2709413

I know Alabama sure turned out against Moore, who was basically Trump's moronic twin brother.