How would you react if the current administration somehow terminated the special counsel's investigation into possible collusion between the current administration and Russia?

The President, members of the GOP, and Fox News are all doing their best to discredit the FBI and the Justice Department in order to undermine the investigation. Have you been swayed?

Image for post How would you react if the current administration somehow terminated the special counsel's investigation into possible collusion between the current administration and Russia?
0% Rejoice 8% Apathy 0% Fret 69% Protest 23% Other
PhilboydStudges avatar People & Celebrities
4 38

If he does that, all hell will break loose and it will prove that he is guilty as sin. It's a shame that this jerk won't listen to his own intelligence agents but believes the lying Fox Noise network and that witch Jeanine. I can't bear to even look at her.

@2708007

Exactly. And evidently Trump thinks or knows there is something that will indict him.

@2708238

The other day while giving a speech, his teeth got loose in his mouth and he couldn't even say United States. lol Image in content

@2709118

hahahah good one Mona. lol

@2708545

It would be going off every minute. lol

I would feel as though it would be obstruction. The president can order mueller fired. He can make that happen. But, the investigation will proceed. If he found a way to end it before those depts deemed it finished, it would speak louder than any investigation could.

@2708239

You're right, he doesnt. But his advisors know what would happen if he went the way of nixon. It would be foolish and political suicide should he kill the investigation.

@StarzAbove But he never listens to his advisors. Might be the way to bring this president down.

Maybe.
But...as dumb as this man seems, he isnt. What will take him down is his narcissim. If this investigation takes someone very close to him down, then i think he will do everything he can for self preservation. Then his actions will become completely irrational.

@Carla Maybe. But...as dumb as this man seems, he isnt. What will take him down is his narcissim. If this investigation...

He's becoming more paranoid each day because of the Mueller investigation, if he wasn't guilty he would be calm and collected, but he knows they are closing in on him.

@2708527

I've heard that the Steele Dossier is online, where can I find it?

@2708623

Thanks, Tiff. Trump is perverted, that's for sure.

@2709119

Exactly, and he takes credit for everything that other presidents have accomplished. Like a good economy....Obama accomplished that and many other things, but Trump is so obsessed and full of hate for Obama that he is trying to do away with all the good things Obama did.

@2709295

Trump is very jealous of Obama and he's obsessed with him, that's why he's trying to undo every thing President Obama did as president. But it won't work, people will only remember what the present president is doing to make America look bad. Every tweet, the world cringes.

@2709451

I love that gif too, it's so funny. Use it wherever you want. lol

Abuse of power. Trump's so used to being told 'Yes' we've got to teach him no means no.

I also happen to agree with Samantha Bee that "the word 'cleansed' just never does sound non-nazi-ish".

I think this investigation has been screwed up from day one. Since I conduct investigations on a regular basis, I've seen one important aspect of the current investigation that is outside of anything I've ever seen before. Legitimate investigations have guidelines and a set of parameters which dictate the scope of the investigation based on the evidence to conduct one. I have never before seen an investigation so broad that it ends up being, look at everything until you can find something, even if it has nothing to do with what you were sent to investigate, and it has no timeline.

@JustJimColo I think this investigation has been screwed up from day one. Since I conduct investigations on a regular basis...

Special counsel Kenneth Starr's original charge was to head the investigation into Whitewater finances. Years later (literally) Starr shut down the Whitewater investigation, but a month later expanded the investigation to include President Clinton's personal life.

I'm not arguing that one witch hunt justifies another. Just that it seems it has happened before.

@PhilboydStudge Special counsel Kenneth Starr's original charge was to head the investigation into Whitewater finances. Years...

When Star investigated Clinton, it was a separate authority which directed him to do it from when he investigated Nixon and the parameters were clearly established that it be restricted to the Monica incident. It wasn't a witch hunt. Below is the order granting him the authority and the parameters.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/01/29/orders/