Best description of Trump that I've seen so far. What a joke he is, not fit to be president!

When will Congress and the American people wake up and do something about this con man who is scamming our country before he gets us into a nuclear war.

http://data.amirite.net/user_images/5a46e1b881d4e.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
12 21
@2708215

Thanks, a good friend shared that graphic with me....lol

@2708217

I'm sure of it. lol

@2708245

It fits him to a "T" doesn't it? lol

@2709121

I've noticed that they can't or won't defend Trump, but when we speak the truth about the moron, then they call us names. Snowflakes, man haters, are just a few that they seem to use quite often around here. Just proves to me that they know we're right but ashamed to admit that they voted for the wrong person. lol

@2709316

I don't go on a pro Trump post either. If you do, the name calling begins ASAP, and then when we post facts, they argue about that. Then when they really lose an argument, they whine, get their feelings hurt when they are the ones that started the fight to begin with, say they are going to leave the site....well I say....GO, they won't be missed that's for sure.

@2709438

They can't comprehend....that's why some are still supporting Trumpo.

@2709445

We've been accused of name calling, that's not true. The only person I called names was Trump. But liberals have been called a lot of nasty names, but of course they deny that.

very good, but if I were the bartender I would never refer to Donny John as President

I thought you were describing the Clintons.