StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
13 60
@2708161

I would welcome 33 degrees about now.

@2708165

Are you going to Times Square to watch the ball drop?

@2708242

I don't blame you one bit. What a mess that is.

@2708112

Stay inside where it's warm. Unfortunately, I'm heading out.

@2708137

I feel like that too....no shopping today, just a haircut. I was having overnight guests tonight from out of town, and they have canceled because of the weather. bummer.

@2708145

We have an outside celebration downtown Indy, I don't think they cancelled it yet, but they are warning people to dress very warm, and they will have heat stations throughout the area. I wouldn't go there if my life depended on it....I think they lower a race car at midnight, silly isn't it? lol

@2708150

lol Hope he can swim. hehe smilie

What, what you mean we are not noted for our great football team, the Colts? Now that is a joke. lol

@2708153

They sure did, one more game tomorrow, and then the coach will probably be fired.

@2708155

The Colts fans have been very disappointed with Pagano for a couple of years now..... but if the players aren't doing their job, then why fire the coach.

@2708199

The Colts play pretty good the first half, and then nothing the last half.... they are practically giving away seats to people, but not many people are attending the games. Oh well, maybe next year.

@2708201

If Luck ever returns they might have a chance.

It's 67 degrees, and predicted to get in the 40's tonight.

@Piper2 It's 67 degrees, and predicted to get in the 40's tonight.

I'm glad it's warm where you are, I'll have to wait for warmer weather for months now.

@2708104

That sounds like a heat wave from where I'm sitting. lol

It's 16F here in central Kentucky.

@Azlotto It's 16F here in central Kentucky.

I live with that. A lot colder in Indiana.

It's about 90f with high humidity but that's cooler than the last few days. I just tell myself that sauna's are great for weight loss over christmas hehe smilie

@2708507

We can go weeks with the temp over that here. Just over is one thing but when it gets over 100 then it's just crazy.

@2708661

I find when it's that hot I can't go outside and do anything without gallons of sun screen and being fully covered or my skin will burn, so it takes the fun out I guess.

@2708664

Yes I think if you can go swimming and be out of the sun, it's perfect. I don't get a lot of shade outdoors here unfortunately so I usually avoid the main part of the day

In Bulgaria we usually have VERY cold winters but for some reason the temperatures are barely 5-10 C only at night it would drop to 0 C. My grandparents say that they haven't seen such a warm winter ever in their lives.

19f at the moment.

@PartyOfOne 19f at the moment.

It was -13 here this morning and I think it's around 14 above now.

@StarzAbove It was -13 here this morning and I think it's around 14 above now.

We'll see the neg teens Fri & Sat - definitely not looking forward to that, nor its wind chill. Thankfully, this is temporary :)

@PartyOfOne We'll see the neg teens Fri & Sat - definitely not looking forward to that, nor its wind chill. Thankfully, this is...

Dress warm if you have to go out. Yes, that wind chill is terrible. We're supposed to be 32 this weekend, it will seem like spring.

It has been around 5F recently, but today got up to 24F

56 degrees. When I went to Oklahoma, it was 17 degrees.

45 degrees

Lucky you, I wish it was that temp here.