+8

I can hear Republicans patting themselves on the back for these...

Image for post I can hear Republicans patting themselves on the back for these...
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 26
@2708358

The only thing he's good at is lying, he can't even play golf well, people are letting him win so he won't throw a temper tantrum.

They don't have much to pat themselves on the back, they should be ashamed of themselves for still supporting this moron, who is ruining our country.

@2708458

That's what he does all the time, no one believes him, he's cried wolf too many times now.

@2708629

Some refuse to believe the facts when they are right in front of them. Pathetic.

@2708633

I've noticed that when facts are presented on this site, then the name calling begins. They can't disprove them so they start attacking the messenger. Sad isn't it?

@2708637

More like their head in the sand.

@2708640

I think things are gonna change big time in the mid term elections.....and Trump will go bonkers if he can't get his way about anything.

@2708394

Kinda like you guys did for 8 long years bashing President Obama.

@2708493

The Republicans bashed President Obama on SH for 8 long years. They put up very disgusting graphics about him and Michelle. And none of us have done that kinda thing about Trump. We speak the truth about him. He has done nothing but lie for a solid year, he's caused rifts between your country and other countries as well, and now he'll probably get us into another war with NK if someone doesn't stop him soon.

He's in the presidency for all the money he can make and he doesn't care who he hurts. He's having a big party at Mar a Lago tonight and he's charging all the guests double and that money will go into his pockets.

One day you will see what a con man he really is and know that we all have spoken the truth about this evil man.

@2708520

I said the Republicans bashed him, and they did.

Good, I'm glad you have finally realized you don't belong on American political posts, especially when you just called me a liar, which I am not. Tend to your own politics and leave ours alone, since you know nothing about what is really going on in America.

Tata....have a nice day.

Did you expect any different?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2708483

He'll never change, unless the Congress steps up to the plate and takes him down.

The Republicans bashed President Obama on SH for 8 long years. They put up very disgusting graphics about him and Michelle. And none of us have done that kinda thing about Trump. We speak the truth about him. He has done nothing but lie for a solid year, he's caused rifts between our allies and other countries as well, and now he'll probably get us into another war with NK if someone doesn't stop him soon.

One day some supporters will see what a con man Trump really is...I just hope it's not too late.