+7

One of the most embarrassing walks of shame is when ya go to go back to a crowded elevator cause you realize you just got off on the wrong floor🙄

I once accidentally ended up in the hospital morgue because I refused to go back to the elevator😘

Image for post One of the most embarrassing walks of shame is when ya go to go back to a crowded elevator cause you realize you just got off on the wrong floor🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
8 20
@2708774

I have lost track on the times I have done it hehe smilie

Or you could use the stairs......

Ha..I've done that a few times.

I've got way too many other wrongheaded things that I've done. Going in the wrong restroom when I had too many comes to immediate mind. I'm so old now, I just do't care if I screw up, it'll make a good story if nothing else.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Disagree +4Reply
@ozzyboy I've got way too many other wrongheaded things that I've done. Going in the wrong restroom when I had too many...

Many years ago I tripped my best friend to get in the men's room after having to many and I didn't want to use the trashed out ladies room hehe smilie

I've done that a few times at my apartment building - I've even walked off the thing towards the wrong apartment and thankfully the door was locked or I would've walked in on her, lol.

@2708782

It never happens when I am alone on the elevator hehe smilie

@2708807

hehe smilie

I can't help but laugh because it reminded me of a time I did the same thing. In my defense it looked just like my sisters car. I looked over at the next vehicle and she is giving me this "What on Earth are ya doing" look. People should really lock the vehicles. think smilie

@2710516

Oh me as well. I am sure the look I had was priceless

While I've gotten off on the wrong floor, I don't admit it to anyone by getting back on the elevator. I wait for the next one.

haha, I've seen it happen a lot smile smilie, I don't think it's shameful unless you do it twice on a single ride hehe smilie