Do you think people on here judge you by your questions?

A question is an idea one has that they are curious to know what other people think on the subject. A question does not mean that the asker has formed any opinion on the topic or is bias in any way. So do people judge you by your questions? If so, why?

71% Yes 5% No 24% Other
Jaxxis avatar People & Celebrities
9 96

Sure they do. People generally have nothing else to go by online, obviously, except the content posted by another member. We all judge others to some some extent, by what they say, I think, whether we admit it...or not.

Well, I really don't give a

One day I will shock everyone by asking a deadly serious one....
Which doesn't really answer the question..

It depends on whether they are asking the questions as a question or if they're are loading the question with a personal bias.

@2708930

Oh wow Rooster, remember a little old site called Soda Head? The political posts were so rough you had to carry a can of mace.

@2709070

And here I thought you were a Soda Head graduate.

That was a great site. A lot of money was invested into SH, and it showed.

@2709074

I was on both, and I think I liked the first one better. The only thing I didn't like about Ask.com (I think) was the fact that other people could edit your reply.

@2709078

Are those two sites still up? I have not found one I like nearly as much as I did Soda Head. It was ten times bigger than this one, a whole lot smoother, and had many features.

@2709080

Much like a certain site we both know which has not been updated since 13.

@2709088

I will give you a hint, I am on it right now as I type. LOL!

@2709074

Oh wow, they just made a crummy ad out of my reply to you.

@StarzAbove It was really bad wasn't it?

Soda Head? I would crawl back right now if it opened again.

@dru18 Soda Head? I would crawl back right now if it opened again.

So would I. It was what a site should be like. Not people complaining about politics.... all the time, and threatening to leave because of it.... I say to those that complain, then leave, and don't let the door hit your butt.

@2709750

It happens to all of us who are anti Trump. lol Then we are accused of being man haters...go figure that one. Trump isn't a man, he's a 13 year old kid who goes to bed at 6:30 with a cheeseburger. lol

@2709763

You nailed it, that's why there are so many fights. If we don't believe the way they do, then it gets personal.

@2710124

Sometimes it's best to block rather than argue with people who are obsessed with Trump. Some refuse to face the facts that he's a con man who is losing it.

@2710206

We've been saying that all along....he's unfit to be president.

@2710368

Any other president wouldn't have tried to defend himself and let it go, but not Trump. Today he was bragging about the great colleges he went to and that he is a genius. Wow, people who are smart don't need to convince others of it.

@2710452

All he does is lie.

@2710367

All book stores and online stores have sold out of the book within minutes.

@2710366

I block those who have done nothing but name call or want to pick a fight. I'm not going to waste my time with those types.

@2709747

Thanks, but Down voting doesn't mean much to me. In fact I'm never aware of it. So they can DV me all they want, lol

@2709771

Maybe he's having a bad day or just doesn't like me, who knows. I've given up on trying to figure out what people do on this site.

@2709774

Yawn is right, think I'll take a nap. lol

@2709779

I think he'll be gone before that....fingers crossed. lol

@2708933

There are some questions that I bypass because I have no interest in them, but those complaining about the political posts are usually the first ones on there to start fighting. If they don't like the posts, then they should bypass them, not make a big deal about them, and act like big babies because someone doesn't agree with them. Boo hoo. Hypocrites.

@2709736

I'm probably one of them. I block with good reason. Especially if someone starts attacking and starts with the name calling. One guy flipped me off, and he will stay blocked.

@2709738

I do have that one blocked, I've given him every chance, but he seems to think he's smarter than any woman on here, and talks down to me and others, I don't need that crap. But he wasn't the one that flipped me off....it was someone who quotes scriptures sometimes. lol

@2709742

No, she's had me blocked since she first logged on here. We have a history from SH. lol

@2709761

I won't waste my time with those types. One person really hates us liberals, and in every comment she makes she disses us, says we are ignorant, and many other nasty names, and nothing is ever done about her.

@2709790

PM me and let me know who you're blocking. lol

@2709923

I'm sure we do. Haters gonna hate and they hate all libs. lol

I wouldn't say we 'judge" people by their questions. I think we "learn" things about them from their questions, the same as we learn things about them by their answers.

And their answers and every comment.

I haven't had the impression those judgements were damning, though.

I'm always being laughed at, behind my back, by the orangutan flashbang gang.

Yes, to an extent. But, really, there are no bad questions.

I find responses within the comments far more revealing than the questions.

And, it's comments and responses to comments that get me blocked by the fragile snowflakes. So, I'm thinking comments are taken more seriously.

@2709111

I would need to know more about the person to be able to comment about her 'snowflakiness'. If she's conservative, I doubt it - kind of contrary to the definition.

I don't block either! We have something in common. I also find some of your friends repulsive.

@2709284

She is, eh? You realize I have no idea who you are talking about. For all I know it could be like a CNN or ABC news story - made up!

Hey, you're not allowed to appropriate conservative shaming words! flip smilie

And by the way, the biggest blockers abusers on this site happen to be your pals! And, they leave you here to fend for yourself. You're sort of like their Anthony Weiner! And, their tactics have been to relentlessly attack any newbie with a conservative bent, and complain to management about some paranoid idea or another to get them DA'd. Yeah, it must be satisfying to be a member of that cult.

@2709735

Hot shot Mod, eh? Well, I wouldn't say hot shot.
Did you think I flaunted moderator status too much Moana? Did I make you jealous of all the power you think a moderator has? And sharing the executive washroom with Ser and James?

Actually, they all had me blocked well before becoming a 'hot shot' mod. And, since 'released from duty', none have had the ovaries to unblock me. So, hot shot mod status didn't play a part - IMO.

Hey, where did my conversation with Moana go - you know the one where she called me a hot shot mod?

@2710008

But wait! That can't be right! Moana said she never blocks anyone! And if she blocked me then she must have, l...ll,..lied!

So disappointing. Now, I am upset cuz from now on, I can not believe her. (sigh)

@2710104

As I recall, you used to be quite the blocker yourself, and also claimed you didn't.

Why would you want to get someone booted off, Synsyster? Sounds sort of 'snowflakey', as does publicly dissing other members like that.....

@2710149

No, I don't recall wrong. You blocked me a couple of times, just out the blue...no altercation or anything. I'm definitely not a "sock".

I figure it is sort of my business, Synsyster, when I see people publicly dissing other members. I often just ignore it, and I'm sure not going to report you or anything.

Yeah, it does concern me. It's very uncool to be so obviously insulting other members behind their backs.
We usually get along just fine, I think.... pce smilie

@2710176

Yep! I was neither asking or expecting you to remove your comment....