Anonymousmouses avatar Technology
2 11

Pumping toxic gases in the air and polluting large bodies of water don't do any good either. I always wonder why do we have to reach the doorstep of cataclysm with a direct sight towards consequence so that people finally say "ya know, maybe we shouldn't turn the Earth into a giant garbage can"

@Sunny_the_skeptic Pumping toxic gases in the air and polluting large bodies of water don't do any good either. I always wonder why do...

climate change has killed many humans long before humans had any means to pollute! the only way we could do what you say is if we set off nuclear bombs all across the planet.

sure not being wasteful isn;t a bad idea. but climate change still is natural not to be blamed on you or I. besides all the mainstream scientists supporting the myth of man made climate change fly in private jets, drive SUV's and own multiple properties. they know they are BULLshiting you. and you will eat it up because MSM can tell no lie in your eyes

@Anonymousmouse climate change has killed many humans long before humans had any means to pollute! the only way we could do what...

Ok forget climate change, lets just talk pollution, it causes an immediate change, acid rains and total destruction of ecosystems that seems a more valliant reason not to be wasteful with byproducts.

@2709018

I don’t read the star. They are one of the biggest left wing nut fake news

@2709034

After reading a bit of what the star you linked. I know who you are talking about and yeah I agree

Do you suppose that lakes and streams will become equally 'wetter'?

I'm not sure I agree with your logic here. Just because there may nothing we can do to stop 25% of the Earth's surface from becoming more arid doesn't mean climate change could not have been caused by humans.

No, significant amounts of water do not escape into outer space.

@PhilboydStudge I'm not sure I agree with your logic here. Just because there may nothing we can do to stop 25% of the Earth's...

Did humans cause the ice age? Did humans cause the earth to leave the ice age? Did humans cause the temperate climate we have now? Then why would it be magically our fault now? Don’t fall for the fear monering

Anonymous