What was your' I'm stronger than I thought ' moment.

Image for post What was your' I'm stronger than I thought ' moment.
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
8 22

Just now, I thought I had nothing, but still... Managed to get something out of this seventh-hand bladder of mine and not on the kitchen floor.

After burying my husband and realizing I still had a special needs daughter to raise alone.

Probably during a deployment when I had to make some tough decisions.

After major surgery.

@2709210

I did that as well. It was tough but I think it was actually tougher telling the kids he was gone than giving the speech. Our heads are all kind of messed up for a few days when we go through that.

When I still ended up ok after my friends constantly tried to get me drunk, after 3 glasses of whiskey, 7 shots of vodka, 2 shots of tequila and 1 glass of rum. This is not a lot for most people but mind you that I don't usually drink unless there is an occasion.

I'll have to get back to you on that one. :P

Ripping open a new bag of potato chips way past the intended opening :(

Being alone with my brother,till the very end and closing his eyes.

Taking care of my dying brother.Keeping my promise to him that he would die at home and he would have a military funeral.