You can live as a cartoon character for a week.Which are you choosing?

Sean the Sheep

Image for post You can live as a cartoon character for a week.Which are you choosing?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Technology
9 21

Either Marine Boy or penny's love interest from Inspector Gadget, oh and also maybe shaggy if I could hook up with Daphne and do some weed... and other stuff ... yay 70's! biggrin smilie

Bullwinkle J. Moose

Rocky: Bullwinkle, it says here that for you to inherit the fortune, you have to spend the weekend in the ancestral home, Abominable Manor.

Bullwinkle: That's no problem. I've been living in an abominable manner all my life.

@Carla Fritz

CARLA! You go straight to your room young lady! And, think about what you've said! That dirty, DIRTY cat!
maniac smilie

@Carla He is a dirty cat;) And....i like my room:)

Here's me feigning shock and disapproval, [cuz you know what a tight assed conservative I am.]

@Carla Hmmmmm.... Who said goofy was a chick magnet???

Well look at him Carla! Tell me you don't swoon just at the sight of that handsome muzzle!

I know what this is! We both adore all animals but you're a cat person (as I recall, right?) and I'm a dog person!

@Budwick Well look at him Carla! Tell me you don't swoon just at the sight of that handsome muzzle! I know what this...

Well bud. I have cats. I have dogs. I must say, im a dog person. The cats, whom i love, are here because im a sucker.

It's his eyes....

I had a rethink.

After-thought.

Whatever the correct form of having a brainfart is. Fuck you, too.

Deadpool, obviously:

https://fmovies.to/film/deadpool.y5mp/kmnp49

The Road Runner

Miss Bianca

Bugs Bunny. He's just got it; he never loses and is just cool as Hell. He's not my favorite character though.

The Invisible Man.

Goofy! Yeah, he looks like a dork, but all the chicks are not threatened by him, he gets all the cartoon sex he can handle!