Panhandler's Strategy Jose and Carlos are panhandlers that panhandle in different areas of town. Carlos panhandles just as long as Jose but only collects $2-3 every day. Jose brings home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day, drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house and has a lot of money to spend. One day, Carlos asked Jose, “I work just as long and hard as you do, but how do you bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day?” “Look at your sign, what does it say?” replies Jose. Carlos’ sign reads, “I have no work, a wife and six kids to support.” Jose says, “no wonder you only get $2-3.” Carlos says, “So what does your sign say then?” Jose shows Carlos his sign – it reads: “I only need another $10 to move back to Mexico”

https://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/plugins/wccp-pro/watermark.php?&src=/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/money-wallet-grab.gif
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
13 7

It's all in what the giver wants, not what the reciever needs.