What do you guys think? This is my first drawing (and post) on this website! I didn't use colour because some areas on the horse were a bit small, and my fingers are quite large. I know the horse is missing the right hand-side eye and brow, but other than that, I am rather satisfied! I would be grateful if you could leave a comment, because they always make my day bright and sunny!

Image for post What do you guys think? This is my first drawing (and post) on this website! I didn't use colour because some areas on the horse were a bit small, and my fingers are quite large.  I know the horse is missing the right hand-side eye and brow, but other than that, I am rather satisfied! I would be grateful if you could leave a comment, because they always make my day bright and sunny!
50% Good 0% Bad 9% Okay 0% More colour! 23% AWESOME! 0% ugh 9% pONY! 0% 🐴 0% 😍 9% Other
jouless avatar Animals & Nature
7 15

Very nice

VicZincs avatar VicZinc AWESOME! +8Reply

Art is subjective, joules. I like it. But..bottom line, if you like it, that is really all that counts:)

Nice!

Is it a mammoth?

@ZonkeyBalls Is it a mammoth?

It's meant to be a horse, but really, it can be anything.

I once tried to draw just a leaf and it was difficult. You did a great job on this pony - wonderong if you are a graffic artist or the like

I think it's a fine drawing.. and considering the tools used it's very good! I bet you're much better with pencil and paper.

Stay Golden
Ponyboy

Not bad, what are you drawing on? It kinda looks like MS Paint. If you want to get in on drawing I suggest you take a look at deviantart.com it's where all the artist types gather. I do drawings sometimes myself but I dont do it a lot so my level has been the same low for years. Image in content

@Sunny_the_skeptic Not bad, what are you drawing on? It kinda looks like MS Paint. If you want to get in on drawing I suggest you take...

For this, I actually drew on the application where you can put drawings in your comment. So, I used an in-website section...I do normally use Autodesk Sketchbook (iOS) and thank you for telling me about Deviantart, I'll check it out later. :)

Yeah it's awesome, welcome too Amirite Joules. 乂º◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada AWESOME! 0Reply

Looks good, keep chipping away at it..