Do You Advocate Deregulation?

Do you advocate deregulation because those poor corporations are suffering and being stifled by the big bad govt? Because regulations kill innovation and growth?
If you said yes, you probably think Trump's add 1 remove 2 regulation rule is great. Forgetting that it,in itself, is a regulation you probably don't have 2 grey cells to rub together. Deregulation has helped consumers only in rare instances and generally leads to the fattening of already overstuffed accounts. Corporations are posting record profits year after year. Where's the stifle? Consumers pay the price in environmental destruction, illness and fewer paths of recourse. "But we're not against all regulation." is the usual response. Well, that 2 for 1 thing says all regulations are the same and quantity is what matters. I rest my case.