+11

I honestly don't care what society has to say about me, never did never will.

I never wear makeup unless nesscessary, I dont care if you call me fat. I'm ugly? So what? I'm weird? YAY!!!! I'm an nerd? Why thank you. The only thing that keeps me from making friends is social anxiety. Yes I admit it, I'm socially anxious and gay (possibly idk). COME AT ME.

Strawberrymuffins avatar Life
4 21

So, what's the purpose of this rant?
Perhaps another thing that might keep you from making friends is coming out swinging for no apparent reason. It's as if you assume people will dislike you. But frankly, if you open a conversation like that - who is going to want to invest time into a friendship?

@Budwick So, what's the purpose of this rant? Perhaps another thing that might keep you from making friends is coming out...

It wasn't a rant, it was me speaking my mind. Usually, I don't start a convo like that unless someone asks me to. But in all honesty, I don't care about making friends, I'm fine with my group right now.

@Strawberrymuffin It wasn't a rant, it was me speaking my mind. Usually, I don't start a convo like that unless someone asks me to...

So, you are responsible for the upcoming bombing of Bombay in 2021... I always found the group a bit lacking in imagination. I would've gone for Reykjavik.

Cant come at you. I have no room to criticize.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Cant come at you. I have no room to criticize.

You have room, you just are getting too fat to fit in it. Do as I do. Have a cancer, better than any workout, when it comes to losing weight.

@ZonkeyBalls You have room, you just are getting too fat to fit in it. Do as I do. Have a cancer, better than any workout, when...

Weight, i havent a problem with. Ugly, queer and weird though....
Eat, finn. You're a big boy, you need to feed that body.

I'll pass on the cancer...thanks

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Weight, i havent a problem with. Ugly, queer and weird though.... Eat, finn. You're a big boy, you need to feed...

You aren't either ugly or a queer, just a bit like wine. Well-aged and not having a proper cork to have you from turning into vinegar.

@ZonkeyBalls Cider beer, mostly.

There is one hard cider i can sip on. It's from bee well meadery, here in northern michigan.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla There is one hard cider i can sip on. It's from bee well meadery, here in northern michigan.

Michigan makes me unfairly gay. Oh shit, you turned me off for a while, that's unfair.

@Carla Ha! Only took a paragraph.

Only took some geography, which is still considered unfair.

EDIT: I would still go for your vinegary buttocks, just to make it an unfair fight. ;o)

Saying things like that means you're definitely pushing a lot of anger and fear inside you, don't get me wrong though by saying this I don't mean conform to every whim of society either.

But being this way is evidence of giving up and lying to yourself, you do want to change those insecurities|defects or however you might see them. Closing down inside yourself is a bad choice believe me I've been there, you need to open up to friends and let it all out. If you have a lack of friends or don't trust them you can do so here. You seem like a very private person, but I also see that just like me you have an interest in anime as well as your wish to become an anthropologist (I'm a dental student but we're still in the same field).
Feel free to pm me.

@Strawberrymuffin No, I was being honest, I don't really care.

The society thinks you are actually a dingleberrymuffin. I don't, since I live beyond time and space.

Bullshit. If you didn't care there would be no anxiety.

I know who I am and I am very comfortable with myself.

Anonymous