What's one thing you'd like people to know about you after your death?

Image for post What's one thing you'd like people to know about you after your death?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
9 30
@2711126

And we all thank you for that service. I'm just glad that those who served in the 60's and 70's are finally receiving some of the respect they deserved, and should have had, for the past 50 years.

@2711126

And we Thank You.

I'd want them to know that I cared deeply for my friends and family ... but I'd prefer that they discover it while I'm still here. a smilie

@JustJimColo

LOL!!!! - I literally laughed out loud.

@JustJimColo

Good but hopefully if you had a million you were using some to have fun as well as saving.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Good but hopefully if you had a million you were using some to have fun as well as saving.

If I had a million, I would be living it up.<s> Since I don't, I'd check out with a smile on my face knowing someone would be spending the next 10 years looking for something that wasn't there.

People already know.

There's no money for the funeralhehe smilie

@ThePrinceofWales There's no money for the funeral

HAHA! Yeah mine neither buddy. 乂^◡^乂

"He wasn't just about laughs. He was about having more laughs, making the world a better place."

EDIT: In the words of Deadpool: "Listen Al, if I never see you again, I want you to know that I love you very much. I also buried 1600 kilos of cocaine somewhere in the apartment, right next to the cure for blindness. Good luck."

@2711153

What a movie.... you had a choice of having either a brain, a heart or courage but not all three. That plus it was the ultimate chick flick. Everything that happened was the result over two women fighting over a pair of shoes.

@2711271

Reminds me of our school system here in the US.

Peeps who know me already know. I have no need to come on the internet to shout my alleged deeds or experiences day after day. People who do that are likely telling whoppers and are only trying to convince themselves.

How soft hearted I am.

That I loved them deeply.If they were breathing, I loved them very much.

Anonymous