Which country that isn’t your own do you enjoy learning about the most?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 15

All of the world.

I don't discriminate.

I'm interested in some of Europe's medieval history. It's interesting and conjures up images of myth and fantasy mixed in with a touch of reality..

The US I guess

Since my grandfather immigrated to America from Russia in 1910, I was interested in finding out more about Russia, since the only information reported on the mainstream media was always bad news about how bad Russia is. Then I found out that it has a rich cultural history with great people who have just been subjugated by tyrants for centuries. And I really love the food from that area. Fortunately for me, when my grandfather was still alive, I could get some of that great food when I visited his house where he lived in Hamtramck, Michigan, which had a large Russian and Polish community which carried on the "old country" traditions and cuisine.

I'l read just about anything and am curious about everything. I picked up a book "1066" and read it because I wanted to know what it was about. So, now I know a bit more about William the Conquerer and how he conquered England. So, I'd have to agree with Z - all of the world.

As good as every country or region has a particular history and environment, whether Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, the Americas, or the oldest for humanity, Africa.
All of them are interesting.

All the world, but especially Europe.

Ok, ok! So I'm Eurocentric. biggrin smilie

Anonymous