Many Trader Joe’s products have five-syllable names, but to get more specific, you can sing most Trader Joe’s product names to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby” by The Beatles. Eleanor Rigby when sung sounds like Ele-a-nor Rig-by. Try singing the following Trader Joe’s products to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby,” because it’s super satisfying. Mini beef tacos. Super burrito. Pita bite crackers. Three seed beet crackers. Pesto and quinoa.

Image for post Many Trader Joe’s products have five-syllable names, but to get more specific, you can sing most Trader Joe’s product names to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby” by The Beatles. Eleanor Rigby when sung sounds like Ele-a-nor Rig-by. Try singing the following Trader Joe’s products to the tune of “Eleanor Rigby,” because it’s super satisfying. Mini beef tacos. Super burrito. Pita bite crackers. Three seed beet crackers. Pesto and quinoa.
Flrdsgnss avatar Jobs & Employment
8 12

I regularly shop at Trader Joes and had never noticed this. Now I can't stop humming that song every time I shop there, just to try it out on their products.

We don't have those over here, but we have a major chain, that has taken the name of a famous "upper class" shopping center in Helsinki and turned its name into a joke. Nobody has been prosecuted for the thing. That's because we're quite laid back here in North. In case you haven't noticed. ;o)

@2711466

I was surprised when I saw the article, then tried it when I was shopping. It doesn't work on all the items I buy, but it does work on several of them.

@2711426

I've tried that one, very good.