Jaxxis avatar Language
10 37

I am familiar with despair.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Yes sometimes +8Reply

Hopefully not over, but there comes a time when we realize our best years (health wise) are probably behind us.

@2711958

Glad you fought the demons and won. Hugs.

@2712025

My Grandmother once told me, 'you have to go down with your boots on'. I admire that.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yes sometimes +7Reply

Not much going on so why be living only with hopes better days are on the way.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

The worst case scenario would be you marrying me, willingly. Which, I assume, would make you completely out of your mind.

@ZonkeyBalls The worst case scenario would be you marrying me, willingly. Which, I assume, would make you completely out of your...

ha ha I am completely sane so better forget that scenario. Besides you aren't in my part of the world . If you were I would meet you for coffee just like all the people who want to be friends.eek smiliesmile smilieshock smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred ha ha I am completely sane so better forget that scenario. Besides you aren't in my part of the world . If you...

Being friends is the most important part of any love relationship. Perhaps you have been dating all of the wrong men...

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Not any more I stopped dating or even trying .

You are skeptic and you have a very good reason to be. There's nothing I can do. Nobody can ever turn a skeptic into a believer. At least, I can't. I feel remorse for not being able to do stuff, which is also a bloody counter-intuitive thing to do. But, we all have our burdens.

I've had those thoughts when I was in extreme pain, I didn't care whether I lived or died.

Oftentimes I have felt that way. It's something I continue to work on.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yes sometimes +4Reply
@2712258

What a story!
It's all in perspective!

Budwicks avatar Budwick No not at all +1Reply

Nope, can't say I have.

primeiros avatar primeiro No not at all +1Reply

I am so glad that most of you said no and I appreciate not being judged for the question. I as well don't feel like it might as well be over, but I'd heard a pessimist make the comment and I wondered how everyone else felt about it.

Anonymous