Which decade do you belong in?see below.

Image for post Which decade do you belong in?see below.
ThePrinceofWaless avatar News & Current Events
11 17

'50s
The good ol' days! You basically belong in 'Grease'. Malt shops, poodle skirts, jukeboxes, varsity jackets, and James Dean. 'Nuff said.

'80s
You want your MTV! 'Twas a time of malls, shoulder pads, E.T., Madonna, and hair. Lots and lots of hair. You'd fit right in.

'90s
You are a Gen-Xer at heart. Bring on the flannel, Spice Girls, grunge, a saxophone-playing President, but most importantly Lisa Frank.

In the midst of the 60's.
No surprise.

I belong in this one. I enjoyed the 60's and 70's the most. Then again, we didn't have any of the technology we have today but we didn't knowm what we didn't know.

'70s
Disco, Star Wars, Mary Tyler Moore, roller skates, and the progressiveness of Roe v. Wade and the gay rights movement. You're determined to fight to make the world a better place... In really short shorts.

Yup, I like it. I'm from the 90's, though xD

'60s You belong in the midst of a revolution. Sex, drugs, and rock n' roll! You want peace, happiness, love, and understanding... The drugs are nice, too.

50's
Great music,nice clothes,great Cars.Good movie stars.It was'' Happy
Day's''