ThePrinceofWaless avatar
8 33

People who block aisles in supermarkets for a cosy little chat

@ThePrinceofWales People who block aisles in supermarkets for a cosy little chat

Oh I hate that too, usually the largest fattest people with 3 carts think they are more important than anyone else, plus their children are jumping all around. Let your shopping cart nick theirs it at least wakes them up. .

The same but outside, they walk in the middle so you can't pass them on either side and have to walk slowly behind them like some stalking creep.

@2712790

In Bulgaria drivers are obliged to keep their headlights on at all times, even during the bright day.

@2712989

Once I forgot to turn them on and I got a ticket.

Jars or packages that are hard to open.

@StarzAbove Jars or packages that are hard to open.

Always a way to get that done. I usually put a knif in the edge of the lid twist just enough to pop the seal.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Always a way to get that done. I usually put a knif in the edge of the lid twist just enough to pop the seal.

I have a great jar opener that fits under my cabinet, and it's a life saver. But it seems that every package I try to open I either have to get the scissors or tear it open with my teeth. Very annoying.

@StarzAbove I have a great jar opener that fits under my cabinet, and it's a life saver. But it seems that every package I...

Ah me too so I keep a knife the shelf just for poking holes in boxes and stuff, I don't see why it is all so hard, grocery store items are 6 ft high, evrything is too hard to open. I need a hired helper to do this stuff, too bad I haven't money to hire one :) .

@2712630

glad i don't have men in my house it is nicer for sure.

@2712614

Should at least wave or nod everyone thinks they are most important

So many little things right now my furnace is running very loud as it is right next to this room. I love the heat but my space is too small it is most warm here so i live in this one room all winter.

The sound of crinkly cellophane when people are fiddling with a bag of chips or candy wrapper.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred usually during a movie right :?)

Sometimes for sure; at the theatre or at home. In an airplane, the car. I wear hearing aids and part of my problem is background noise drowning out people's voices.

I hate the fact, that I'm usually more capable to use proper English than those that I hook up with, especially in countries, where it would seem improbable to happen.

@2712680

Duuuuuude! Exactly! I hate that too, some douche who trained before you and left all the weights and discs all over the place and doesn't put them back.

Or better yet the overconfident pseudo buff douche bag that grunts so loud while training and just drops the weights on the ground and walks like he's the incarnation of Hercules. The same type that would start a fight over nothing.

when my favourite hentai comes to an end

Stepping onto a loose plate on the ground after rain, it splashes and gets your feet wet.

Some sick person on the bus who coughs in my direction without even the courtesy of covering their mouth.

The look cashiers give me when I have only bigger banknotes rather than the right amount of cash.

Anonymous