Oversleeping The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus. The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school. They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicated another turn. This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home. The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle. The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.” Link: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/teachersjokes/missedthebusjoke.html

Image for post Oversleeping     ***    The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus. The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school. They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicated another turn. This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home. The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle. The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.”    ***    Link: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/teachersjokes/missedthebusjoke.html
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
8 22

Oversleeping

The new family in the neighborhood overslept and their six-year-old daughter missed her school bus.

The father, though late for work himself, had to drive her. Since he did not know the way, he said that she would have to direct him to the school.
They rode several blocks before she told him to turn the first time, several more before she indicated another turn.
This went on for 20 minutes – but when they finally reached the school, it proved to be only a short distance from their home.

The father, much annoyed, asked his daughter why she’d led him around in such a circle.

The child explained, “That’s the way the school bus goes, Daddy. It’s the only way I know.”

Link: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplej...hebusjoke.html

@2712794

Lol, good morning to you, Rooster!
smile smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2712818

Lol - you are the early bird! Have a wonderful day.
smile smilie

@2712822

Lol, that reminds me of our contacts at work; in the morning, we dealt with Japan, China, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, etc., and in the later afternoon with our American correspondents. smile smilie

@2712826

Lol, that reminds me of my late extra hours and the homework. And there are still lots of things, which I could not do for lack of time.
Well, that sounds quite interesting; did you have the occasion to visit these countries?

Well, don't overwork yourself.

@2712837

I hope that you liked all these trips.

Which of these countries left the best memories?

@2712858

Lol, SynysterGates, if you wish to join, you are very welcome, all the more, if you like travelling.
hehe smilie hehe smilie

@2712888

Lol - you are very welcome, SynysterGates - remember, a good laugh is nice to share.
Lol. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2712848

But you might remember Aphrodite's Child (Demis Roussos and Vangelis Papathanassiou), or

Nana Mouskouri

@2712848

Lol, I can imagine that.

Unfortunately, I did not have the occasion to make the trip to Greece - either because of a lack of time, or because I was looking for more exotic destinations - lol. If I remember well, my first abroad excursion was Thonon-les-Bain with family, of course - but I was a little kid by then.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thonon-les-Bains

@2712857

Lol, you might like to listen to Nana Mouskouri (see above).
smile smilie

Awww, that's adorable, lol