VicZincs avatar Countries & Places
3 10

Yup, a great tune. Vic, please see what you can do to stop your democrat party from messing it up. Thanks.

@VicZinc LOL. "you" is the inclusive sense, not just people you like.

OH, so the land belongs to the world - is that what you are struggling to say?

@Budwick OH, so the land belongs to the world - is that what you are struggling to say?

That's what the song says.

No struggle on my part, I've said it very clearly and very loudly many times here.

@VicZinc That's what the song says. No struggle on my part, I've said it very clearly and very loudly many times here.

We're not a socialist country Vic. You've taken the words of the song too literally.
You and I do not have any ownership rights to property belonging to others.

@Budwick We're not a socialist country Vic. You've taken the words of the song too literally. You and I do not have any...

We are all wrong, of course, so in this case you seem to be ignoring that this song's lyrics were written by American folk singer Woody Guthrie in 1940. Throughout his life Guthrie was associated with United States Communist groups. He wrote a column for the Communist newspaper People's World.

So although I am always willing to admit that I am wrong, I would say that this song is probably a socialist song.

Beautiful song.

@2714002

Why does it need glue?