Warm, sunny day for a walk on the beach in SoCal. How is the weather where you live?

Image for post Warm, sunny day for a walk on the beach in SoCal.  How is the weather where you live?
Flrdsgnss avatar Animals & Nature
10 26
@2713778

This was yesterday, different story today, looks like it may rain later. But surf is up to 18 ft, so that's fun to watch.

@2713778

Cold, eh?

What is it, like 50 deg F? biggrin smilie

@2713786

You guys have had a pretty rough winter so far.

I envy you. It's 28 here and sunny, much warmer than last week, and is supposed to reach 47 this afternoon. That's like spring to us...lol

@2713780

Not Newport, Playa Del Rey, just north of Manhattan Beach

@2713867

I always liked Redondo, surfed there sometimes in the 60s. Lived there in the early 70s.

Cleveland area warming up today - high about 27 degrees F

Our beaches look like yours - no people, but instead of water, there is ice in Lake Erie.

@Budwick Cleveland area warming up today - high about 27 degrees F Our beaches look like yours - no people, but instead of...

27 is warming up??? I moved part time up to the mountains a couple years ago, but spent my entire life living at the beach. I still have a hard time getting used to anything below 60 degrees. Stay warm Budwick

GREAT!! butterflies, bunnies, , and rainbows smile smilie smile smilie smile smilie

I came back to our mountain house last night, supposed to snow later today. What a difference a day makes. Hopefully I can get out of here and back to the beach tomorrow, grandson in Santa Monica has a school play I would like to go to.

@2713905

When it gets that cold here, I crank up the heater and then stand next to it! Stay warm Will

ughhh I've been trying to get to Socal for 15 years now

@TomboyJanet ughhh I've been trying to get to Socal for 15 years now

Don't come today Janet, rainy at the beach and snowing on the grapevine. yuck

@2714534

We have a home in the Mountains also. Yesterday we had that snow/rain mix (mostly snow) but today it is sunny and the snow is almost gone. Think I'll head back to the beach this week, where the weather is in the high 60s.

@2714545

Near 50 is not bad, but not sure I would be outside in shorts and t-shirt though lol. I think my blood must have the consistency of water a smilie