Another scandal brewing about Trump and a porn star. To compare his daughter with a porn star is pretty low even for Trump. And yet his supporters stay quiet. When will they wake up to the fact that the president is unfit to be president.

Image for post Another scandal brewing about Trump and a porn star.   To compare his daughter with a porn star is pretty low even for Trump.   And yet his supporters stay quiet.   When will they wake up to the fact that the president is unfit to be president.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
14 48
The people are still deciding if StarzAbove is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2713863

Pathetic, isn't it?

They impeached President Clinton for less than this, but yet they seem to think it's OK if Trump cheats on his wife, time after time. I can only imagine the outcry if that was President Obama. They would have tarred and feathered him by now. Hypocrites one and all.

@2713875

And all the Queen's horses and all the Queen's men,
Couldn't put Hilly together again.

@2713875

right will - seems every president was a cheater.

@2713808

And they say it's all fake news....which it is not.

THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS. Trump is disgusting. Can you imagine what the Republicans would be doing to Obama? Obama never had any hint of a scandal about him, and yet they dissed him all the time. Trump has scandal after scandal that are proven, and yet some still support him. Shame, shame.

Considering Trump's past marital infidelity history, and own words, it's pretty easy to believe this new old allegation. Also, considering Trump's past comments about his daughter Ivanka, what he supposedly said to Ms Clifford is pretty mild.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2713795

Yep, I'm listening.

Definitely worse than any president has ever done. Trump is an embarrassment to America and he should be removed from office.

@2713799

That is very interesting coming from a Republican. And very true.
Melania will never leave Trump, they sleep in different rooms, and she's there only for her meal ticket. But after he's no longer president, she might wise up and leave the old fool.

@2713799

What can she do? Melania would be deported back to russia if divorced. She probably wants less trump hump anyhow ewwwww...

It's so sad that people want their way so badly that they will kiss ass to low life scum like Trump in order to get it. I bet they'd vote for Charles Manson if he promised record wall street profits

If someone, by now, still thinks Trump is a decent person, a Presidential man, or someone capable to such seat, to be the example, I really doubt they will change their tune in the future, no matter what story comes into the light.

@Sofia If someone, by now, still thinks Trump is a decent person, a Presidential man, or someone capable to such seat, to...

You're right, Sofia, he's the devil himself but even some evangelical Christians are giving him a "Mulligan". Pathetic.

@StarzAbove You're right, Sofia, he's the devil himself but even some evangelical Christians are giving him a "Mulligan"...

I'll be honest, I don't have the best experience with evangelicals on the internet, and what I've seen by looking into them during the years didn't change my mind that much. I'm not surprise a part of them support someone like Trump.

@Sofia I'll be honest, I don't have the best experience with evangelicals on the internet, and what I've seen by looking...

They should be ashamed of themselves for supporting Trump, they are going against everything that they believe....adultery for one, and Trump has proved that over and over again.

Melania was supposed to go with him to Davos and after the scandal about the porn start and Trump, she is not going. Good for her.

Of all the stupid and horrible stuff Trump has done (which is already an absurdly high number), this is probably the least important.

@2713850

Thanks, Linn. Of course the die hard Trump supporters won't believe it and will continue to make excuses for the man. How much more do we as Americans have to take before this man is impeached?

@2713804

See Linn's comments from above.

That is very strange. Is it supposed to be a compliment to the porn or the daughter he hates??See he has one he likes one he rarely mentions.

He does seem to talk about his daughter a lot - wish he would use her name because he has more than one. But I can't see how that would do anything towards the job he is doing.

Anonymous