Will the government shut down over DACA? The president is all for shutting it down unless he gets money for the wall. I guess in Trump's mind a wall that will cost billions is more important than human life being able to stay in America, a country that they have always called home. Shame on you Donald Trump.

Trump wants a wall that will do no good at all in keeping out immigrants, even Kelly disagrees with Trump. And Mexico will never pay for it, something that Trump can't get through his thick head. So he will continue to go to Mar-A-lago every weekend, costing taxpayers $3m every time he goes, and eats his Big Macs, French fries, KFC and has a great time, while these kids await their fate. Trump cares only for himself, he doesn't give a darn about anyone else.

Government shutdown looms as lawmakers wait for Trump on DACAA looming government shutdown is sharpening the debate over immigration and the DACA program. A CBS News poll out Thursday shows most Americans would let you...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtzBzDMY4c
StarzAboves avatar Politics
10 18
@2713899

None of them realize what the ordinary people go through. We would be fired ASAP if we goofed off like the politicians do all the time.

@2713806

Exactly, that's what bullies do.

@2713817

That's true. If they can't get it settled, I think the politicians should NOT get paid either....

@2713836

Exactly, the ordinary citizen would get fired ASAP if we didn't do our jobs, and did nothing but fuss and fight.

@2714394

ha And Trump is blaming the Dems again for something that he has caused.

They can shut it down as far as I'm concerned. It doesn't affect me one bit. If several thousand non-essential federal employees go without pay, might as well fire them. Why do we need non-essential federal employees to begin with?

@2714174

Great idea, and let them have the same insurance that the ordinary people have....then I'm sure everyone would have great benefits.

@2714185

There would be some whining if they had to live like the rest of us.

@2714197

Some are good people when they go to Washington, but before long they get power happy and they turn into greedy people, looking out for themselves.

I hope so. My life doesn't depend on the government.

Anonymous