TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
9 26
@2714043

HAHA no I was always a rebel. Fun fact about tomboys....we don't do tea parties

karma bit me though when I babysat and....lets just say I WISH I was the girl in that pic!! thats how bad it went

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Kids are monsters +4Reply
@2714046

Lol i was the wall writer a toilet paper stuffer a wine sipper a music blaster and a fighter and thats just the begining!

@2714046

Oh and I tried to pick the lock with spaghetti and it broke and got stuck and we needed a new lock

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Kids are monsters +3Reply
@2714050

Music to my ears! :) who wants to fit in when you can be you

You had to babysit?

@Sunny_the_skeptic You had to babysit?

many times. I took a babysitting job at 16 and lets just say it really sucks when you can't hit kids while they attack you. Kids in this place are messed up dude! I blame parents. Though there were some kids I liked It was really this one house it was like their kids never learned any discipline whatsoever and actually did attept to restrain me. it's lucky that I'm a tomboy and kinky and know how to escape things easily or that would have been a major awkward moment to have parents come back to. Eventually I got them to see eye to eye and the rest of the day was ok we spent it outside where nothing could break and we played some I guess pretty violent themed spy games as long as they stopped hitting eachother and me it was cool.

Another time was when I babysat this girl and she would just scream sooo loud it was like WHATTT??? and it wasnt even cause she was mad or anything it just happened out of nowhere then she'd be fine. At least we both loved cinderella and I brought my old costume for her to wear....shut up tomboys can love princesses!! So long as we still kick ass.

@TomboyJanet many times. I took a babysitting job at 16 and lets just say it really sucks when you can't hit kids while they...

I just imagined someone like you to take out the kids to some roller ring to get their energy out which would keep them quiet and too tired to piss you off.

I've always enjoyed babysitting. But not too long. lol

@2714106

Yeah I guess It wasn't all that bad it was just that one pair of siblings that kept attacking me whenever I tried to tell them no. Later I found out they actually were in Karate classes too....like wtf. I thought It'd be a good job because I babysat for my little sis all the time and it was easy. But Melody and I are tight. These boys and their sister were just WHAT!!? They were like little janets ready to bloom

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Kids are monsters +2Reply
@2714214

LOL this one wanted to get to their parents liquor cabinat and i was apparently the tool to get there but when despite my rebel appearance didn't turn out to be the "whatever" babysitter of their dreams they turned on me and tried to hold me down big mistake

Now adays I guess you just give them fidgit spinners

I haven't babysat in many years.

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo Kids arent that bad +2Reply

My younger day's I baby sat.I was minding 5 kids.They locked me out.
Another time was my neighbors 4 kids.One was a baby who dirtied
her diaper and rubbed it all in her hair.I cleaned it all up and felt
sick.That was my last baby sitting job.

@hootowl My younger day's I baby sat.I was minding 5 kids.They locked me out. Another time was my neighbors 4 kids.One was a...

Aubree came out of her bedroom proceeding to pull down the tab on her loaded diaper as she walked across the carpet into the livingroom: climbed onto the couch where she finally plopped there to watch a Disney movie, all without her mom being aware till minutes later.

PartyOfOnes avatar PartyOfOne but kids are so cute!!! 0Reply

U get money worth it

Anonymous