If you were stranded on a desert island,what wouldn't you miss about daily life?

Image for post If you were stranded on a desert island,what wouldn't you miss about daily life?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Countries & Places
10 22

The sounds of internal combustion engines everywhere

@OzSurfer The sounds of internal combustion engines everywhere

You fancy ozzy barsteward haha.

No seriously good answer and I hope you had a good new Year Dallas.
乂^◡^乂

@Ada You fancy ozzy barsteward haha. No seriously good answer and I hope you had a good new Year Dallas. 乂^◡^乂

Thanks Ada! hope you did too! Yes I don't like noise... everyone's probably worked that out by now hehe smilie

@OzSurfer Thanks Ada! hope you did too! Yes I don't like noise... everyone's probably worked that out by now

It's the whinny two stroke scooter engines that really go through my skull Dallas. GRRRR!nme smilie
乂>_<乂

@Ada It's the whinny two stroke scooter engines that really go through my skull Dallas. GRRRR! 乂>_<乂

Oo I see... we don't really have those here, people either ride really noise trail bikes that are designed for going up mountains or harley davidsons that make jet aircraft sound like relaxation music eek smilie hehe smilie

@2714741

OOO i forgot that!! I just assumed my ipod would be welded to my head eek smilie

EVERYTHING ARRGGHHHH!!!! 乂^◡^乂

I wouldn't miss the cold weather at all.

@2714946

What is it with garbage trucks collecting earlier and earlier? There was a time when they'd wait until peak hour was over... then they started before peak hour and now they come by at around 4am, so no hope of getting back to sleep especially as they take about 15 min to empty about 20 bins out the front eek smilie

Depends who I was stranded with.

The insanity of idiot politicians - on both sides.

Noisy neighbours and traffic.

The phone.