-1

My home was broken into yesterday while I was working.

Everyone is safe though. The rest of the family was out at work when it happened.

The good news, is that the police were able to apprehend the man and his 12 and 10 year old sons while they were ransacking my house.

The bad news is that the judge and the democrats politicians decided the sons were innocent because his Dad just brought them along when he committed the crimes. Now, I have to give the boys a room, feed them and pay for them to go to school. Worse yet, since they would be abandoned if their Dad went to jail, their Dad has been found innocent and I have to let him stay here with his sons and support their Dad as well. Last I heard, they were sending me his extended family to support as well.

If you think this sounds unfair and an outrage, you understand DACA.

JustJimColos avatar Politics
7 26

Great analogy!

@2714908

What would happen to the UK if they imported an additional 4 million who were all on the txpayer's bill?

@2714981

does UK have lots of uninvited illegals like we do?

@2715058

It's not just the financial cost. It's the uncertainty of the future by the citizens, as well as the fear of what is to come.

Geez.. at first I thought your house was actually broken into yesterday. I would hate for that to happen to you.

I expect juveniles would receive different treatment from the courts. However, does our legal system actually deem a parent innocent based solely on the fact that his/her children would not have a parent around? As sad as is it would be for any child to not have a parent(s) to provide for him, keep him safe, etc.., it would be ridiculous to give a parent a get-out-of-jail free card because of that. And it should go without saying, but obviously this father was doing none of that anyway.

@PhilboydStudge Geez.. at first I thought your house was actually broken into yesterday. I would hate for that to happen to...

Well I agree somewhat. The parent was a criminal to bring themselves and their children into USA illegally. can you say UNFIT PARENT? Small children should go into foster care like all criminal offspring. Hopefully to learn the right way to conduct themselves. Sadly the kid will grow and import the parent into our country somehow. That family inlet should be closed.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Well I agree somewhat. The parent was a criminal to bring themselves and their children into USA illegally. can...

I think we are pretty much in agreement. I can't judge someone for bringing their children into the U.S. illegally without knowing about his situation. If the safety of my family depended on my doing something illegal, I'm fairly certain I would be willing to do it.

Good way to look at it. Why don't you run for office??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Good way to look at it. Why don't you run for office??

I thought about it once and realized that as I got older, my tolerance for stupid people has all but evaporated. I wouldn't be a good "politician".

How am I supposed to Agree or Disagree that your house was broken into? Please, submit your posts in the proper format.

@2715166

Deportation sounds too good for some of them. Otherwise yes, chain deportation.
I've always wondered what would happen if we really did deport the whole family if one of them was caught in a serious, very serious crime? The Boston bomber's family would be outta' here!

@ozzyboy Deportation sounds too good for some of them. Otherwise yes, chain deportation. I've always wondered what would...

The biggest problem with deportation is they just keep coming back. I knew an Ice Agent a few years back from NY. He had to transport one criminal to the border. (Catch and release) He found out later that the illegal beat him back to NY.

@JustJimColo The biggest problem with deportation is they just keep coming back. I knew an Ice Agent a few years back from NY...

That's where the five years in jail law should be enacted. Get a job in prison and pay back the taxpayers.

@ozzyboy That's where the five years in jail law should be enacted. Get a job in prison and pay back the taxpayers.

With so many of them refusing to work on the outside, how can we get them to work on the inside? I wish all prisons worked like the one in Arizona did. People might be a little more concerned about spending time in one.

Right JJC they need to be implanted with a chip that will notify and punish returning. They are nothing but vermon so start treating them that way.

It wasn't a post for you to disagree with or not disagree with. It was an opinion post.
And what IS the "proper format"?

I hate thieves

Anonymous