In memory of our dear friend from Sodahead, Tudie! She was a real sweetheart who was the master of the quizzes. She took the time to thank everyone by name who replied to her quizzes. And when she passed away, most of Sodahead expressed their sympathy. Do you remember her, and if so, please post an experience you had with her.

When she died, I lost a very dear friend as did many others on Sodahead. She was the mainstay on that site. We need more sweet and compassionate people in this world just like Tudie. We'll never forget her.

This post is a sincere post memorizing our dear friend, but some seem to think I posted it to make a dig at another member, which is definitely not the case. I thought a lot of Tudie as did many others, and for someone to diss it, they must be pretty feeling pretty guilty as to the way they treated Tudie or maybe to cast ugliness on this post. Tudie never harmed anyone, and that's why I made this post.

I guess some people will always think every post is about them in some way, but this one is not.....it's all about Tudie

Thanks to all who have expressed their true feelings about Tudie, I know she's smiling down from heaven to see what her old friends are saying about her.

https://miaamber.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/jessica_simpson.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Language
12 44

Tudie was nothing but courteous, always. I participated on her posts sometimes, simply because of that, and because I liked her.

I did not have any experience with Tudie that would be considered "personal", but her granddaughter's post informing us of her passing really got to me...

@Piper2 Tudie was nothing but courteous, always. I participated on her posts sometimes, simply because of that, and...

I had the privilege of being a good friend of hers. She told me she was sick but didn't want me to tell anyone, she didn't want sympathy. That was very hard for me, but I respected her wishes. And then when the granddaughter posted her passing, I broke down. She was a good person, and a dear friend.

@2715052

It was, like losing a family member.

@2715060

There is tension on this site, some days. But mostly it's a great site, with great people. But like all sites, there are some bad apples that try to ruin the barrel.

@2715069

I feel very sorry for those who stalk and harass other members on a site, they must be very miserable if that's all they want to do.

@2715081

Good for you, unfortunately there are some that will hold a grudge for every little thing. It's like a cancer to them, eating away at them.

@2715090

Smart gal! When I'm mad, which isn't very often..... it takes an awful lot to make me mad. But when I meet a disagreeable person online, I just ignore them, walk away and let them stew in their own bile!

@2715005

Thanks, friend, you would have loved her as much as I did. A very special person to all of us.

@2715196

Yes she was. She was the best.

@2714984

Thanks John, and you're right. Even when someone got snotty with her, she let it go.... she was a real sweetheart.

@2714994

Thanks, but I'm not into the quizzes anymore, after Tudie passed, the quizzes just aren't fun.

@2715046

That's a great analogy. No one can take her place with what she did on SH. Not many people were as respected as she was.

@2715054

I love it. Yes, there were some bad apples, but there were also a lot of really great people on that site. I wish it was still up and running.

Thanks, Mona. I've always said that it's the nice ones that finish first, the bad ones fall by the wayside eventually. lol

I remember that sweet lady well. She always thanked me and made kind comments on my quiz results. It broke my heart when her granddaughter told us of her passing.

@2715401

Same here, she was always nice to everyone.

@2714957

She was a very nice person, never argued with anyone and that was very rare on Sodahead.

@2714972

Yes, the politics on that site were pretty bad, but as on here, people could choose to pass them by.

Her quizzes were great and she had sometimes 30 or more replies to each and every one of them. And she found the time to thank every one who participated.

I put up a tribute to Tudie last year, and so many of us still remember her. She was the master of the quizzes, and no one can ever take her place, they may try, but will always fall flat.

Rest in peace, our dear friend Tudie.

I remember Tudie! Loved her quizzes and overall positive energy. An angel for sure.:-)

Thanks for saying that Masha, she was an angel. We need more like her in this world.

When I heard the tragic news of her, I was mentally upset in my work, I almost stopped using computer, but surprisingly I got a dream in my sleep early in the morning : it is about her body tuned into a compassionate cat who is struggling between decay and gradual transformation of natural body inside mother earth, and that fair cat telling me: "I am not yet over you can start some proceedings in computer" I still have a strange notion about her because I am an ordinary boy yet I feel she gives me maternal feelings and her motherly affection...whatever happened to her American history and Government administration put her safe, Virgin Mary will bless her...

I remember sweet Tudie well.

I cried when I learned of her passing. cry smilie

@Thinkerbell I remember sweet Tudie well. I cried when I learned of her passing.

So did most of us on that site. It broke our hearts when she passed.

Anonymous