Will_Janitors avatar People & Celebrities
10 17

I think just the opposite, those that cuss all the time have a problem with their vocabulary....like very limited. Or some to get attention for shock value.

I don't cuss and I'm quite happy and healthy. lol

I swear from time to time. Sometimes it just makes the message clear.

My mother never swears. She always told me that there was a more intellegent way to express oneself.

But...i have to say...when i smash a finger or break a toe for the umpteenth time....im not looking for words of wisdom.

As far as this "study"? Who funds this rubbish?

I can agree with the using a "naughty" word making me feel a little happier sometimes, briefly. That is because I reserve them for special occasions, though. smile smilie

@2843980

OH...a joke! Ha
ha.

@2716400

I like money:)

Here is the doctor's picture from the book jacket.

I wonder if his diagnoses extends to political figures calling shithole countries - 'shitholes'.

@Budwick Here is the doctor's picture from the book jacket. I wonder...

I reckon, in this... doctors... mind, that would make 45 a more care free fellow.
I dont see trump as care free.

@Carla I reckon, in this... doctors... mind, that would make 45 a more care free fellow. I dont see trump as care free.

That's actually pretty interesting. Cuz, one of Trump's most admirable features IMO is that he doesn't care so much about what people think of him. He calls it as he sees it. His brutal and sometimes crude, raw honesty is shocking to some. That's why he might call a shithole country, a 'shithole country'. And, why the media will take days of airtime talking about Trump using the word 'shithole' - but he doesn't care. The media wants him desperately to care - so they can control him like they used to control all republicans. I think it's driving the media literally mad.

Swearing doesn't make you happy or healthy. It makes you hot headed ignorant and stupid.
What does it accomplish?

hootowls avatar hootowl I disagree 0Reply