+13

Davos Switzerland - World Economic Forum: the place where billionaires try to explain to millionaires the financial problems of the middle class.

Image for post Davos Switzerland - World Economic Forum: the place where billionaires try to explain to millionaires the financial problems of the middle class.
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
4 12

Exactly.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Seriously, and Trumpo has taken most of his staff with him, wonder how much that will cost us taxpayers.

@2716816

I guess that was the point of this post.

If you wanted financial advice, would you ask a Billionaire or someone living on welfare?

@2716332

I'd listen to anyone who was successful in their field, on how to be successful in that field, be it liberal OR conservative, whether I liked them or not. Smart people listen, and often learn as much from successful people they hate, as they do from people they like.

@2716417

Buffet has pledged 90% of his wealth to charity.

@2716571

He did, he works with Bill and Melinda in distributing the money. Buffet has pledged 90% to the foundation. The woman who invented Spanx also pledged 1/2 her wealth as well.

I like your cynicism!