+7

Imparting an education without values is akin to giving alcohol as staple food

Alcohol devoid of essential nutrients may give immediate energy but in the long run spoils the physiological systems leading to disease.Similarly paper education without values may help in getting employment but will definitely lead to erosion of social values and cause societal sickness.Education should lead to enlightenment and not societal disorder.

ezhils avatar Education
4 4

I agree, but I feel it's the parental role that needs to instill values into their children. As a parent I wouldn't want to defer that responsibility to anyone else.

@PhilboydStudge I agree, but I feel it's the parental role that needs to instill values into their children. As a parent I...

Parental role is of paramount importance, no doubt. But people have to live in a society. If societal responsibility is poor,the parental preaching may not be effective. School is also a very important environment for shaping children's life.

ezhils avatar ezhil Agree +1Reply