MISANDRY: dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against ... the male sex. How do you feel that mindset could be best turned around - at least on an individual level?

Image for post **MISANDRY**: dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against ... the male sex. How do you feel that mindset could be best turned around - at //**least**// on an individual level?
PartyOfOnes avatar
11 18

Anytime we take one or several bad experiences and attribute them to all of a group of people we are wrong and make ourselves smaller. If someone is a man hater, or a woman hater I feel empathy for them, but not responsibility. I wouldn't try to change their thinking. I would try to treat them fairly if I had to personally deal with them on some level.

I like people, male and female, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove me wrong. I'm not disappointed too often.

I only speak for myself, but I'm not prejudiced against the males.....I like men!

By achieving some sort of balance, if you gather a big group of angry feminists of course eventually there will be those extremist among them, the same goes for the other side with MRAs. Each group believes it acts in retaliation and that their opposition is evil.

The only thing I can say of this is that of all things that are always true, it would be that generalizations are never accurate: But I have seen plenty based in past emotional traumas. There are few relationships of any that I myself have experienced with the human race that did not end in physical, emotional, or psychological pain to some degree. I find myself pleasantly surprised after my skepticism wears off when someone is actually nice and stays that way: Always expecting the blow up to happen though.

@Vrendowl The only thing I can say of this is that of all things that are always true, it would be that generalizations are...

Sorry I'm this late in getting back to you. Thank you for your comment - your points of view are appreciated smile smilie

Sadly ya can't fix crazy no matter how much duct tape and glue ya bring to the party biggrin smilie

@PartyOfOne I was thinking on a small level... even one - any idea?

Oh I ain't got one because those feminist are a bucket full of crazy and I don't like being around people like that. Two things ya can't fix in this world is stupid and crazy and they got both going on.

Please login or signup to leave a comment.