TheCensoredBrits avatar Sports
5 15

I would rather talk things out.

@2717906

And judging by the look on the guy's face I think he would agree.

Here's how:

@Thinkerbell Here's how:

Had to show something being killed, didn't you? angry smilie

@dru18 Had to show something being killed, didn't you?

Try watching the clip to the end, Dru.

As usual, you yowled before you comprehended (not that you ever comprehend). hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Try watching the clip to the end, Dru. As usual, you yowled before you comprehended (not that you ever...

No thanks, unlike you I am not a ghoul who gets off on seeing the brutal side of mother nature.

@dru18 No thanks, unlike you I am not a ghoul who gets off on seeing the brutal side of mother nature.

Ok, then I'll tell you what happens. The gazelle isn't dead, and jumps up and escapes while a hyena and the cheetah confront each other. None of them gets killed.

If you had even bothered to read the title of the clip, "Gazelle's escape," you might have had some clue as to what was going to happen. But no, you were too closed-minded to even do that. Typical. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Ok, then I'll tell you what happens. The gazelle isn't dead, and jumps up and escapes while a hyena and the...

Your cat image didn't pull up, what a shame. Oh, and the cheetah just sat there and watched his meal run off.

@dru18 Your cat image didn't pull up, what a shame. Oh, and the cheetah just sat there and watched his meal run off...

All you had to do was watch the clip to see that that's exactly what happened, but instead you established your party line and stuck to it, no matter what the truth may be. Typical. biggrin smilie

And the image didn't show? Tsk, tsk, I can see it. Try opening your eyes, for a change. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie
And here's one in which THREE cheetahs watch their meal run off. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@TheCensoredBrit The middle picture isn't showing for me either.

Strange. I can still see it.

Here it is again:
If you still can't see it, and you're curious, you can try right-clicking the blank rectangle, and then left-clicking "view image" to try to bring it up.

@Thinkerbell Strange. I can still see it. Here it is again: If you still...

Ok, that was weird. As soon as you reposted it, it also appeared above...

That's tech for you :P