Will You Watch The State Of The Union Address Tonight?

I expect that Trump supporters of citizens interested in America's success will be watching and listening carefully. It should be pretty upbeat - Trimp's first year has been amazing.

Trump haters may want to consider watching as well. See what it's like to be successful, realize that America's best days are still ahead of us, that it's OK to delight in America being great.

Image for post Will You Watch The State Of The Union Address Tonight?
Budwicks avatar Politics
6 40
@2717831

What a shame. It seems your left wing colleagues feel much the same way. Naturally, compromise, working together, finding common ground is all more difficult when half of the decision makers are sulking in the corner.

@2718177

When you say "bi-partisan", shall I assume that means 'do every thing we want and forget about what you want.'?

@2718292

I'm not sure where the republicans are about all the relatives. I know the number of dreamers skyrocketed as soon as Trump said he would do it. Like from 875,000 to 1.6 million. Maybe that's the estimated relatives. But, we're looking at it..

What about the democrat compromise on border security? Excuse the pun but they are stonewalling the republicans.

Compromise is required. And, it seems that democrats real concern is that something good might happen while Trump is president and they will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.

@2718750

No thanks Nancy Pelosi. Dems can't be trusted on a straight up deal. Learn to COMPROMISE!

@2719129

There IS a bi-partisan deal the dems refuse to consider.

@2719554

Did they send him a bill?

@2720618

No Linn, did they send a bill to Trump?

@2720627

So, now bill has been sent to Trump.
And you're still willing to complain that Trump hasn't signed one?

Your partisanship is showing Linn.

@2720635

Your bitch was that Trump said 'send me a bill - I'll sign it'.

No bill was sent. [He can't sign a bill he never got.]

@2720640

"Well, Bud. When Trump said send me a bill and I'll sign it,"

No bill, no signature.

No. I seldom do.

There's only so much partisan and identity political bullshit I can handle. With our current President's propensity for lying I have absolutely no desire to watch.

No, I don't want to take an hour of my time to listen to his bragging bullshit lies.

@dru18 No, I don't want to take an hour of my time to listen to his bragging bullshit lies.

Some of it. I'll probably be asleep soon after it starts. :)

Absolutely yes. I'm extremely happy with the direction he's taking and taken. So what? He's blunt with his words. That's just the New Yorker in him.

@2717949

Yeah, but did you actually process his words?

Sure, it's on now. I couldn't stand the last guy but at least I can listen to this one.

I'm a little late to this party. I thought Trump's SOTU was heartfelt, honest and hopeful. The Democrats behavior was appalling. More to the point Nancy stood for 8 hours on behalf of illegals and couldn't stand for 5 seconds at any point during the SOTU. Now there is a video loop for the Midterms that will resonate.

Yes, I will be watching with great interest!