Which is filthy? Words and deeds of the dishonest, vicious designs of the corrupt OR the outwardly indecent language of the innocent commonalty

ezhils avatar Countries & Places
0 7

Are you supposing that there are no dishonest or corrupt common people?

@Budwick Are you supposing that there are no dishonest or corrupt common people?

This is not to say that all commoners are virtuous people.It is only to highlight that white collar criminals get respectability in the society while the poor commoner is branded as dirty even when he is honest because of his outbursts on provocation.

@ezhil This is not to say that all commoners are virtuous people.It is only to highlight that white collar criminals get...

I disagree.
I DO see celebrities and politicians getting away with awful corruption and crimes. That by no means grants them respect however.

You're a little cryptic in some of your comments - "branded as dirty even when he is honest because of his outbursts on provocation." - I don't know what that means or how to respond.

All of the above?

Will you please ponder over who mints money and enjoys all the benefits of development and science?. The cunning and the dishonest people only thrive in this world. In India , only some 1 or 2 percent of people have almost 60 to 70 percent of wealth of the country according to recent statistics. I don't know the statistics for other countries like USA in this regard.Allowing this trend to continue is not a desirable one for a civilized society. All dishonest activities should be condemned as mean and filthy.

The former