Shame on you, Donald Trump for bashing the FBI and the Intelligence Agencies and trying to degrade all their hard work, men and women who put their lives on the line every day, 24/7. They are the first you call when there is a terrorist attack or a mass shooting. You have no proof of any wrongdoing but that doesn't stop you. The only reason you are doing it is because you're so afraid of the Mueller investigation that you will stop at nothing. You don't care one iota about the American people. If you're so innocent, why are you doing everything possible to get rid of the top people who are investigating yours and Russia's pact? Who's next? The newly installed Republican head of the FBI? Rod Rosenstein, a Republican that you put in place, so you can install someone else who will fire Mueller? Shame, shame on you Trump. You are a disgrace to America and to the office of the presidency!!!!!

When is the Congress going to step up to the plate and do something about this liar. Are they so blind they can't see what he's doing? Putting out a memo with classified information in it, one that they won't even let the Senators read before releasing it. Not letting the democrats put out their own memo rebutting what was said in the previous memo. We as Americans have always been fair and just, but Trump is doing away with all of that and if he isn't stopped soon, we will have a dictator as president. People let Hitler go too far and look what happened.!

If Trump wants transparency, why isn't he showing his tax returns and put an end to all of this. He won't because he knows he will go to jail if he does.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiHL-AtWUAAEO9z.jpg
StarzAboves avatar Countries & Places
9 39
@2719903

I know, but it makes me feel better.

@2719905

I agree, I'm just hoping that whatever he finds, Congress will do something about it. He's a Republican, well respected by both Dems and Republicans, but Trump knows he's getting too close, that's why he released that memo without even reading it. His lacky, Nunes is sucking up to Trump so he'll get a better job. I think if he fires Rosenstein, he'll put Nunes in that position, then Lord help us all.

@2719915

It's rare when I watch Fox Noise, I got fed up with their lies about Obama. The FBI has been watching Page for years, and yet those people on Fox are defending the guy. They are all gonna regret what they have been saying once Trump is impeached....and I can see that happening.

The way i see it? The house and senate are the true bad guys. Trump never had any policies or plans. But he has his followers. These representatives need those followers to have any hope for re election. The msm keeps up the collusion and obstruction narrative. Trump isnt worried about that, or what he is allowing putin to do in this country. He is worried about the discovery of money laundering. That is his real, and much more serious, crime.
This last stunt is just another in a series to jade his followers against the very people who keep us safe. All to throw the country in a tizzy and take the lens off his finances. All the while, russia is building its millitary. China is taking our place as the trade giant, nk is a wild child that is arming terrorists, and we are being killed by children and madmen.
Yep....maga.

@2719935

She's one smart cookie!

@2719943

She'd get my vote for sure.

@2719947

Carla for president, Carla for president, Carla for president,

@2719928

They see it, mona.

@2719928

They know all about Trump but prefer to ignore it. And even as we speak he is down in Florida, another $3M of taxpayer's money so he can enjoy himself. Such a hypocrite.

@2719949

That's exactly what some Republicans are doing. Power does strange things to people.

@2719978

Talk is cheap, their actions tell us they have no morals.

@2720797

Yes I did, Trump is always bragging about how great his polices are for the stock market, now I wonder if he will take credit for it going down.

@2720817

Of course, it started on his watch....NOT!!!! LOL

@2720820

Now he's calling Adam Schiff names because he's on his tail too. Trump is very worried now, Mueller is closing in on him, so they are doing everything they can to diss the FBI and other institutions. It's a shame the Republicans are letting him get away with that crap. They are putting party before Country.

@2721131

You nailed it....that's our president for sure. lol

Alow me to retort on this acuazation....about how bad our President may be ...according to you fellow Amirite individuals..(love you Starz....respectfully)...Granted ,the UNITED STATES of AMERICA may not be perfect but ...neither is any other country. There are so many issues that need to be taken care of.I don't know anything about politics and the reasoning behind what they do,however...neither do most individuals.Trump is our president and we as a nation need to stand by him as we stood by our past presidents.https://video.search.yahoo.com/...e161ecaed819fd

@RECRUIT Alow me to retort on this acuazation....about how bad our President may be ...according to you fellow Amirite...

We don't have to stand by a crook whether he be president or not...and Trump is a con artist and a crook.

@2721079

Just checked it out and as usual he didn't understand what point she was making. It's just another post to divert the attention away from Trump and his idiocy.... Clinton would have made a much better president, heck even Minnie Mouse would have done a better job that that whacko.

Anonymous