+13

Reality is not the things you experience, it is your experience of those things. Your reality is not mine. I will never experience what you do and you will never experience what I do. I can only acknowledge that your experience, for you, is real. I can accept that. We are different.

Image for post Reality is not the //things// you experience, it is your experience of those things.  Your reality is not mine.  I will never experience what you do and you will never experience what I do.  I can only acknowledge that your experience, for you, is real.  I can accept that. We are different.
VicZincs avatar Language
10 14

Fuck off, both of you.

Finland is real.

Very true. Sometimes I think what we see in life depends a lot upon what we're searching for and hoping to find.

@2720278

Sounds like that person needs to mind her own business and leave you to mind yours.

@2720325

Interesting opinion.

No disputing that. Any two or more people can hear, see, experience the exact same thing, and have a way different reality of it..

Spot-on.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply

Maybe to a certain degree ... but some experiences are universal.
Gravity, for example.
Or that a certain frequency produces a certain light.

Anonymous