Apparently I will pay almost $3000 more in taxes this April. I just don't care that much. How did your 'tax cut' work out for you?

VicZincs avatar Law
6 20

The tax cut doesn't affect your 2017 return. Better luck next year! a smilie

@JanHaskell The tax cut doesn't affect your 2017 return. Better luck next year!

In other words, he is still under the Obama guidelines... ROFL...

Good call Jan!

You don't suppose Vic was preaching to the low information crowd out there, do you? You know the ones that would complain about how Trump's tax cut didn't help them?

Yeah, I think he was too.

Great! I got your $3000, and I don't even work! hehe smilie

Wait until next year and let's hear the moaning.

I am paying about the same for 2017, but I have already received a 3.5% increase in my paychecks for 2018. That ain't bad.

@VicZinc Until you owe more in 2019, because they did not withold enough.

I already calculated that and I should be just fine. My property taxes are pretty low and my state doesn't kill me with taxes like some states. 😊

@2721207

People read what they want to see. Check my post more carefully. It is a question. I asked and others answered.

'They' have a form called a W-4 which you can use to change your withholding Vic. I'm surprised a big player like you didn't know that.

@Budwick 'They' have a form called a W-4 which you can use to change your withholding Vic. I'm surprised a big player like...

$3000 more or less, Vic "just doesn't care that much" about a paltry bagatelle to such a big player. biggrin smilie

@Budwick "Crumbs!" -- Nancy Pelosi, 2018 A mere bag of shells!

Hey, if you're pulling in many millions every year, anything less than seven figures is a mere bag of shells.

Just ask Al Gore or John Kerry, or any of a host of other fat-cat liberal hypocrites. biggrin smilie

I'm gonna end up up owing money too. I didn't account for Social Security income. I gotta get some withheld.