VooDooYoos avatar
6 20
@2720361

I know, but what about someone who already has the Avian Flu, as the opinion suggests?

VooDooYoos avatar VooDooYoo Disagree +1Reply
@VooDooYoo I know, but what about someone who already has the Avian Flu, as the opinion suggests?

I have infected thousands of chickens and will carry on with my mission to destroy them all.

Wait... What was the opinion again...

Sure...just don't make them cross the road to get it.

@2720366

That is not a chicken, mate.

That's a submarine.

Ha!

They use snake venom to make anti venom. just sayin'.

Unless the unfortunate sick person has an aversion to eating beings who formerly had a 'face', that would probably be okay.

@VooDooYoo ...and it wastes water too!!!! I change my answer. Chicken soup = BAD.

Wastes water? I suppose so, if it ended up in the trash.

Nah, it would only be "BAD" to around 3% of the population, give or take.

@Piper2 Wastes water? I suppose so, if it ended up in the trash. Nah, it would only be "BAD" to around...

Those 3% are people too. I wouldn't want to promote or suggest anything that would upset, offend, alienate, or hurt anyone's feelings.

@VooDooYoo Those 3% are people too. I wouldn't want to promote or suggest anything that would upset, offend, alienate, or hurt...

Of course they are. Unless the giver of the chicken soup knew the sick person wouldn't want it, I doubt most would feel anything you mentioned there.

@Piper2 Of course they are. Unless the giver of the chicken soup knew the sick person wouldn't want it, I doubt...

My insensitive attitude toward boiled chickens "with faces" certainly rattled your cage. Sorry.wary smiliepce smilie

@VooDooYoo My insensitive attitude toward boiled chickens "with faces" certainly rattled your cage. Sorry.

No, it certainly did not. I can't imagine why you would think it did, either, based on my neutral response to your post.

an aversion to eating beings who formerly had a 'face'

Maybe that made me think it did.hmm smilie Did that quip have a purpose?

I agreed... and still you fight.
We agreed it wastes water...and still you fight.
I try to be tolerant and inclusive...and still you fight.
I apologize for being insensitive to vegetarians and chickens... and still you fight.
Now I show you WHY it makes me think I offended you... do you still want to fight?

@VooDooYoo an aversion to eating beings who formerly had a 'face' Maybe that made me think it did. Did that...

Some people have an aversion to eating animals. In that case, it obviously wouldn't be okay to be giving them chicken soup. As a matter of fact, I doubt if most people who knew they had the avian flu, would really want poultry based soup. I could be mistaken about that, of course.

Personally, I do not agree that making soup is "wasting" water.

You are agreeing to and "apologizing" for things of your own imagining, not anything I've said, or even implied...

Anonymous