Where's the Luggage? A woman goes to check in at an airport. She goes up to the lady at the counter and says: "I want you to send one bag to Miami, one to Los Angeles, and one to Minneapolis." The ticket lady replies: "But we can't do that!" The passenger says back: "But you did last time!" Link: http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1209341

Image for post Where's the Luggage?      ***     A woman goes to check in at an airport.  She goes up to the lady at the counter and says:  "I want you to send one bag to Miami, one to Los Angeles, and one to Minneapolis."  The ticket lady replies: "But we can't do that!"  The passenger says back: "But you did last time!"      ***     Link: http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1209341
Mariannes avatar Jokes & Humour
7 19
@2720365

You will laugh, I had once such a luggage problem, on a flight from L.A. to Switzerland. The luggage arrived three weeks later.

@2720372

Lol, that was long ago, and it was a rather bad surprise at my arrival. I had to leave my hand luggage (a camera bag) with the suitcase. At Zurich Airport, I spent about 2 hours waiting, then looking and asking for my luggage and filling in forms to declare my loss. It was already evening, and I had to travel three and a half hours by train. Well, my Swiss money was in the missed camera bag, and I had to ask for a credit at our Federal Railway Company to pay the return ticket, as the outbound flight started at Geneva Airport.
The following day, I worked, and after work, I went to the train station to pay my debt (about 40 - 50 CHF).

@2720389

Well, after the first fright and the obliging help of our National Railway Company, it was a rather cheerful and hilarious issue. One of my close friends experienced the same problem: her suitcase went missing when we returned from Italy - by train. She had to wait about a month before her suitcase turned up. Like in my case, it was sent to a wrong place.
smile smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2720377

I don't know, when I could finally recover my bag, nothing was missing.
hehe smilie hehe smilie

About Planes and Luggage

A woman goes to check in at an airport.

She goes up to the lady at the counter and says:
"I want you to send one bag to Miami, one to Los Angeles, and one to Minneapolis."

The ticket lady replies: "But we can't do that!"

The passenger says back: "But you did last time!"

Link: http://www.airliners.net/forum/....php?t=1209341

Ain't that the truth.....hehe smilie

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, but on one flight we beat our luggage home, it was on another plane, thankfully we were on our way home, and the luggage was delivered to us the next day. biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2720430

Lol, indeed, JD.
hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie