Who was responsible for Natalie?

According to the LAPD Robert Wagner has become more than a person of interest. Do you think he did it? I have always felt that he knew more than what he was telling.

Image for post Who was responsible for Natalie?
dru18s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 46

I would look at Christopher Walken. That is one weird dude.

@Flrdsgns I would look at Christopher Walken. That is one weird dude.

She was in love with Walken and planning to leave Wagner.

No idea-funny how Robert Wagner is suddenly in the frame again

I blame the leather trouser industry. That's way too sexy for any insane person to handle properly, including myself.

Natalie Wood didn't drown. She was in the shower, murdered, and then thrown into the water. How do they know that? The police had found her head n' shoulders washed up on the beach.
Bah dum tss..

@2721076

And that is why I don't think that happened. From all reports she had fallen in love with Walkens and was going to leave Wagner.

@2721076

She might have had a real ego and thought that nothing would ever happen.

"more than a person of interest"? I think that might be your personal editing. They said that he is 'a person of interest'.

Of course I have no idea what the facts are any more than you do. But, lets just say I hope Wagner has enjoyed the last 36 years. Cuz, I don't think the next 36 will hold as much opportunity.

@dru18 http://www.foxnews.com/entertai...death-investig...

From your cited article-
"Actor Robert Wagner, has been named a "person of interest" in the "suspicious" 1981 drowning death of his then-wife, actress Natalie Wood, investigators said Thursday."

Your explanation - "According to the LAPD Robert Wagner has become more than a person of interest. "

Your edit is the word "more". Implying something that isn't there.

@Budwick From your cited article- "Actor Robert Wagner, has been named a "person of interest" in the "suspicious" 1981...

Did you read the whole article?? It says more than a person of interest, but you have to read it.

@dru18 Did you read the whole article?? It says more than a person of interest, but you have to read it.

It does read in the article - ""As we've investigated the case over the last six years, I think [Wagner's] more of a person of interest now," Lieutenant John Corina of the L.A. County Sheriff's Office said. "I mean, we know now that he was the last person to be with Natalie before she disappeared."

Still reads different than your interpretation which implies a different meaning.

Not a big deal Dru. Please, let's not squabble over this.

Darlin, the word "more" appears twice in the article. Neither time does it say "more than a person of interest".

'"As we've investigated the case over the last six years, I think [Wagner's] more of a person of interest now,"

and

"When asked if he believed Wagner knew more than what he let on about his late wife’s death, Corina said yes."

Her husband, IMO

I've always felt it was a weird case and the people involved know a lot more then they have let on. They all had their careers to look forward to. Maybe with the passage of time someone will finally talk. Let's face it they are no spring chickens anymore.

@dru18 Wagner is 88, but I imagine he will take this one to his grave.

If found guilty of he will go to his grave before ever serving a day behind bars. I think Walken will snitch him.

@BarbOBarr If found guilty of he will go to his grave before ever serving a day behind bars. I think Walken will snitch him.

I think Walken should. At least ruin his reputation even if he doesn't serve a day in prison. Make him a pariah of the town.

why is it always us women who have to die for shit like this. We're like appliances if we don't do what you want lets smash it and trash it!

Nobody here can answer that. It doesn't matter what we think; it has to be proven.

@dru18 Hopefully it will be and there will some closure for her family.

If it isn't and we just crucify Robert Wagner, it's possible that we crucified an innocent man. I know from experience that people can be accused of things they didn't do. I hope it was an accident and if he killed her, I hope he pays for it but what are the chances of that? Look how old the guy is. If he's innocent this is a horrible tragedy.

@JerryHendrickson If it isn't and we just crucify Robert Wagner, it's possible that we crucified an innocent man. I know from...

As I said hopefully there will be some closure for the family, whether he is found guilty or innocent.

I don't think anyone thinks he killed her, rather that his story does not add up.