Are Men Going To Die Due To Climate Change?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton predicted Monday during a human rights event at Georgetown University that climate change will force women to “bear the brunt of looking for the food, looking for the firewood, looking for the place to migrate to …”

Such migration won’t be led by men, she maintained, but rather by women “when all of the grass is finally gone as the desertification moves south and you have to keep moving your livestock or your crops are no longer growing.”

So, what happened to all the guys? Did we ditch the activist women and move to Mars for all those hot Martian chicks?

Can you believe college kids are being fed this crap?

By the way, if you happen to be a Hillary supporter and DO believe this crap, here's a tip for finding fire wood. Look in the woods. And you California girls, it's OK to pick up the dead stuff on the ground. If your men had been allowed to do that before, you might have avoided so many disastrous fires.

Image for post Are Men Going To Die Due To Climate Change?
8% Yes, climate change is gender specific 8% Yes, but if you're gay or transgender, climate can not find you 69% WTF? 15% Other
Budwicks avatar Life
5 26

I don't know the full context on this, but I just don't see Hillary carrying firewood. Ha!

As usual your bias forces you to misinterpret what she is saying. It makes perfect sense and mirrors the evidence of former migratory peoples.

The Democratic Party; the party of Stupid.

@2721093

The full video of the forum of speakers is on this link. Hillary Clinton's reply to a question concerning climate change, starts around 1:12 52.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?4...n-human-rights

This woman could have been president!
How scary is that?

@Budwick This woman could have been president! How scary is that?

I don't like Hillary, but she did win the election by over 3 million votes

@Flrdsgns I don't like Hillary, but she did win the election by over 3 million votes

I don't like her either and she did NOT win the election. We use an electoral vote system - not popular votes.

Buy some bubbles.

@2721671

Ahaa, I see. Don't participate in the election, just complain about the results.

I'm starting to get a good picture of you Flanders.

@Budwick Ahaa, I see. Don't participate in the election, just complain about the results. I'm starting to get a good...

When have you ever heard me complain? I don't like Clinton and I despise Trump. Regardless of who the president is, it has little or no effect on my life anyway. Voting only encourages them, so why bother?
You tea baggers are on the extreme end of the conservative movement just as the progressives are the extreme end of the liberal movement. Most of the people are somewhere in the center, I dismiss the extremes on both sides as just unhappy people who lead sad, lonely lives.

And the Patriots won the 2018 Super Bowl.

They gained 613 total yards to the Eagles' 538. biggrin smilie

Why is anyone having her speak at all? What a waste of money.

I couldn't get to the part of her speech you are talking about because of technical issues, but from what I could listen to and read, I'd have to agree with Boz. I have no love loss for Hillary, but there are plenty of real issues to that she is responsible for without taking things out of context. JMHO.

How long will it take for Hillary Clinton to not be the focus of the right?
Seems they are going out of their way to find bits and pieces to throw out. Why do you reckon that is?

@2724447

Thank you for your informed and totally unbiased input!

Did she really say this? If so,and she believes, why waste time breaking a glass ceiling?