PartyOfOnes avatar Relationships
7 26
@2721108

I'm sorry things came to that :(

No, it always starts out as a crush until I find that they're already in a relationship. I keep asking myself after that happens, why do I think this one will be single?

@PartyOfOne You're too much of a temptation, Dallas :D I wish I was stuck with a curse like that, lol.

Honestly, I think if I met someone who was actually single, i'd probably faint but I've always immediately backed off, there's no way I'd get involved with someone who was already in a relationship, no matter how much I liked them.

@2721247

I'm always at a loss why people need to discover the origin of those things. What's the offended party going to do - tell them to take it back? Poor thing :( So did you meet up, or...?

Yes, was very serious and we got married....and still together.

Yes, and it led to a great marriage.

@JanHaskell Yes, and it led to a great marriage.

That's wonderful, Jan, same with me and my "crush". lol

Talk about an unexpected dream come true - could it have been any better? :D I'm so glad for you, really I am ;)

@2725555

Same here, though that's not at all a bad thing ;)
Thanks for leaving your comment - I appreciate you taking the time :D

It involved me being stalked, harassed, and an eventual rape.. So.. nah, not when I was the object of a crush. Then when I had a crush, I got shot down into the friends zone.

@Vrendowl It involved me being stalked, harassed, and an eventual rape.. So.. nah, not when I was the object of a crush. Then...

I truly regret your being made to deal with such traumatizing abuses - I've been on the receiving end of two instances you've mentioned. hug

On the "friend zone" thing, that can be a bit of a blow when you've hoped for something deeper, more commiting - thankfully, most times, that gives us a shot at still being on the person's acceptance list; better that than persona non grata :)

Anonymous