President Trump is walking out of the White House and heading toward his limo, when a possible assassin steps forward and aims a gun. A secret service agent, new on the job, shouts, "Mickey Mouse!" This startles the would be assassin and he is captured. Later, the secret service agent's supervisor takes him aside and asks, "What in the hell made you shout Mickey Mouse?" Blushing, the agent replies, "I got nervous. I meant to shout Donald.... duck!"

A little political humor. lol

THIS IS A FUN POST, NOT POLITICAL.

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/1147/animated-donald-duck-image-0283.gif
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
15 33
@2721137

That one is great, thanks for finding that one.

@2721164

The Carrier deal in Indianapolis by Trump was nothing more than a photo op. People have lost their jobs, and Trump has grown silent now.

@2721321

That's not true. You told me you were going to stay off my posts, maybe that's what you should do.

@2721253

JD. you're always complaining about this site not being fun, this is a fun post and you're ruining it by your political views. Views that you told me before that you would NOT be replying too.

THIS IS A FUN POST, NOT POLITICAL AT ALL.

@2721318

Every time you come on my posts you start trouble, maybe you need to bypass them.

@2721331

Your first comment to me on this post was a swipe at me and my opinions....I let it go, but you continued on. Your comments...."That is funny....your love for Trump is showing through ..." So don't play innocent with me. You started this crap on a fun post, only to ruin it. Leave!!!!!

@2721144

Actually that was sent to me in my email by a Republican friend of mine. lol It's funny isn't it?

@2721252

Yes I do have Republican friends, but when we get together we never discuss politics. They respect my views and I respect theirs.