ThePrinceofWaless avatar Technology
8 19

18 hours on a Greyhound Bus trying to get home from Florida after the terrorist attack on 9/11. It was a trip from hell. Dirty, no food, cold, in fact when we got home, I developed pneumonia....never again will I ride on a Greyhound bus.

@StarzAbove 18 hours on a Greyhound Bus trying to get home from Florida after the terrorist attack on 9/11. It was a trip from...

Sounds awful love must of been very frightening too not sure what was going on it will of been like the world was about to end. 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@StarzAbove It was horrible.

I must admit I didn't realise until I'd got home from work quite how bad things were in America. I mean I'd never heard of the World Trade Centre before. When I got home and saw the news and the planes flying into them I was like oh my God! 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

I once rode the bus to High School, about 3 miles.Never rode it again.

Ithaca NY to Ft Benning GA.

Fifty five minutes, Halifax to Leeds. 乂º◡º乂

Not too long ... under 400 miles from Los Angeles to Hayward (near San Francisco).

@Flrdsgns Jan, your name looks familiar, did you grow up in the South Bay?

No, I grew up in the San Gabriel Valley. Haven't really left the area. a smilie

Vacaville, ca. to Pontiac, mi.
Way too long.

Suffern NY to Washington DC, a coach bus used for a school trip. that was the first time I saw ferris bueler

Upstate NY to Fargo, North Dakota - 1400 miles one way.

Anonymous