Don't you think guys pride themselves on their height way to much?

My friend (male) is 6'1 and is so proud of him self, but he also wants too grow more. I'm only 5'2 man, please don't grow I already feel small.

SociallyAwkwarks avatar Language
5 46

Some do, probably. One person comes to mind, who has publicly demeaned other men for not being as tall as he is.

Seems to me, that many people "pride" themselves on things not of their own particular accomplishing.

@2721438

I sort of can, when someone has been demeaned for something they have little or no control over.

People acting superior because of their ancestry or something, not so much. I have known some people very well, who display that tendency.

@2721476

I'd like to think that about most people, but my personal experience with many doesn't support that.

I thought it was pretty cool to learn that one of my ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, for instance, and I am very grateful to have had such fine people as parents. I can't feel a personal sort of pride about either of those, either.

@StarzAbove And we all know who that is. He has a thing with "little" doesn't he, wonder why.

Well, I know who I was referring to. Someone in a very powerful position, who has and still does regularly demean others for their looks, height, size of breasts, weight and stuff.

The kind of person that most people feel a yeehaw moment, when they get tripped or something, in public, because they are like the mean bully in the playground....

@2721387

The way I look at it is shorter guys, their willy will look a lot bigger.
hehe smilie乂^◡^乂

@2721412

Very true. hehe smilie乂^◡^乂

@2721469

LOLZ hehe smilie乂^◡^乂

@2721412

I thought the same thing! lol

@2721412

Oh, now you're mocking me. I wish I was a dwarf. A dwarven woman, to be exact.

@2721414

Why would anyone would want to use a baby arm for that purpose? That's gross.

@2722114

I know it's slang, you jolly ol' parrot-wanker.

@2721411

Try being 6'4" - that's agony. I even hit my head on the wall last night, when I was positioned vertically. Woke me up quite decently.

@2722120

Tell your Amazon warrior lady to stop wearing skirts.

@2722127

Well, she's a bulldozer and Amazon is about to die, so...

The only time height becomes an issue is when you reference it to justify your weight.
I think height is more important when brought up between siblings than others.

@2721591

Being fat and gaining a lot of extra muscles from excersing - in order to avoid the sudden death - that's the worst. Muscles do weight a lot and then people go saying: "You're getting fatter", when it's actually the mass that has gone up. I'm pretty fat, there's no denying it, but... Still. It's kind of unfair to go saying to a big guy like me, that "Hey, you don't look like you're about to drop dead anytime soon." Just my opinion.

@JustJimColo The only time height becomes an issue is when you reference it to justify your weight. I think height is more...

When I was talking about height justifying weight, I was referring to military height/weight standards. Had nothing to do with obesity.

@2721624

Then it's like ''HEY LOOK AT ME LITTLE MAN!''hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

@2721624

Since I started running, I've got +7 kg. All pure muscle. And my mom thinks I'm getting just fatter.

I don't know but you certainly seem too. It doesn't seem to bother Danny DeVito one bit.