What's something of which you would rather have a big one than a small one?

Image for post What's something of which you would rather have a big one than a small one?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
9 36
@2721807

I have a 40" LED - but that's just about compensating for my penis and my tiny pet jaguar. I thought they grew bigger, both of them.

@2721865

I like a big car for protection, but most cars aren't that big anymore.

@2721874

A love bug? lol Cute.

@2721882

Wow that is a big car..... I think the biggest car I had was an Olds 88, can't remember what year it was, but I loved it.... it was like driving a boat. lol

@2721885

Mine didn't look like that, but it was a big car, then they stopped making the Olds so we have had Buicks ever since. I love what I'm driving now.

@2721889

So are we....we've always had GM cars.

@2721891

Nice! Can't beat a Chevy.

@2721894

Wow, that's a great looking car, they sure don't make them like that anymore.

@2721899

That would be a great keepsake....hope you find it.

@2721874

For a pixie, that thing would be huge.

@2722270

I once had to drive my pal's Fiat 127... Luckily the front seat was unattached, so... I did fit in, but it was still quite a handful.

A Dick, I mean to say, small Private Eyes are handy in some situations, but in the main, the bigger the better :)

@2721855

I had always thought your nickname was about classical music, since they use metal strings in those violins.

@2722269

I wasn't really in love with music, before I was about eight and having a very, very high fever... And my brother brought me his headphones and radio... So I could listen to Jarre's Zoolook. That really hooked me up. That was love at the first hear.

Wish my cellphone was a bit bigger,

My first thought when I read this question was "brains", meaning bigger thinking and reasoning capacity (not physical size) because I would not like to be as stupid as some of the people I see and hear out there in our society.

But then, after reading some of the posts in this poll, I would say I would rather have a big TV than a small TV. I am having a new 50" LED Smart TV delivered tomorrow!biggrin smilie