when you think of things you remember, do you find yourself imagining it much better than It actually was? For example, seeing a movie or watching a show long ago coming back to it and realizing it’s not once as great as you had thought.

82% Yeah, I do that sometimes. 0% No, I don’t think I have experienced this. 9% Okay but dinosaurs are actually pretty cool. 9% Other
jacobhixs avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 4

Yea, some movies..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah, I do that sometimes. +2Reply

When reflecting on great TV shows as a kid, I think it's better if we remember them the way we did way back when. Watching Lost in Space a couple years ago burst the bubble and killed the memory.

JustJimColos avatar JustJimColo Yeah, I do that sometimes. +2Reply

I happen to be blessed/cursed with a vivid memory. So...i have no illusions.

Yes, sometimes I look back on some of the music I used to listen to when I was a teenager in the early '00s, and I can't believe I liked some of that crap! Some of it is still really good and I still listen to it, but there's a lot of stuff that just didn't age well.

Take this for example; this was one of my favourite songs at the time, now I just look at it and think, it's just generic cookie cutter punk rock.

Thedudeyouhatetomeets avatar Thedudeyouhatetomeet Yeah, I do that sometimes. +1Reply
Anonymous